Love life

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

who or what lol will rayner be romantically involved with now, where do you think he should go in terms of lovelife, someone in newsarama said he should go gay lol..

but should he just stay single for awhile.?or..

#2 Edited by Omg chris (1607 posts) - - Show Bio

Megan fox
#3 Posted by Green Flash (155 posts) - - Show Bio

back to Donna Troy!

#4 Posted by G-w-D (547 posts) - - Show Bio

For some Horrible reason it's gonna Be Jade....what a bummer

#5 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

He's already in love with Soranik Natu, and his zombie ex is back to haunt him... The guy can't catch a break.

#6 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Kyle needs to go through some kinky alien one-nighters for a couple years, THEN maybe think about a new full-time relationship. But he's too much the "Nice Guy", complete with male biological clock; he just HAS to be tied-down or he doesn't feel normal. 

Been there, done that, got over it. Follow suit, Rayner...it's a happier way of life!

#7 Posted by G-w-D (547 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
"He's already in love with Soranik Natu, and his zombie ex is back to haunt him... The guy can't catch a break. "

He's not in love with her though he told Gardner the Star saphire showed him his true love was Green vomit girl.......And yea she is back as a Zombie slut i guess it's too much to hope fore her to get vaporized is it?
#8 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

It'll be interesting now that Jade's back. I wouldn't mind if he was going out with Jade or Soranik. I like them both.

#9 Posted by daredevil21134 (10909 posts) - - Show Bio

Huntress
#10 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" Huntress "
NOW THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! Two of my favourite characters together :D
#11 Posted by daredevil21134 (10909 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt:
Mine too.she desereves a new love interest
#12 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134:  Yes, I agree. She's been on her own for way too long. Kyle would suit her well. Too bad he has Soranik and Jade lining up for him (the stud) :P
#13 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

Something you can store in a fridge...>_>

#14 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@LightBright said:
" Something you can store in a fridge...>_> "
That's awesome.
#15 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @daredevil21134:  Yes, I agree. She's been on her own for way too long. Kyle would suit her well. Too bad he has Soranik and Jade lining up for him (the stud) :P "
See, I don't like Huntress that much. Him and Natu are great but a Star Sapphire showed him that he was meant for Jade, so....Yeah...
#16 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@GreenLantern555 said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @daredevil21134:  Yes, I agree. She's been on her own for way too long. Kyle would suit her well. Too bad he has Soranik and Jade lining up for him (the stud) :P "
See, I don't like Huntress that much. Him and Natu are great but a Star Sapphire showed him that he was meant for Jade, so....Yeah... "
I want him to end up with Jade, but I want him to be with Helena for a little while. Even a four issue fling like she had with Dick would do me.
#17 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
See, I don't like Huntress that much. Him and Natu are great but a Star Sapphire showed him that he was meant for Jade, so....Yeah... "
I want him to end up with Jade, but I want him to be with Helena for a little while. Even a four issue fling like she had with Dick would do me. "
See, I don't like the whole "fling" thing.I kinda want him to stay with someone. Like Hourman and Jesse ;-)
#18 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@GreenLantern555 said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
I want him to end up with Jade, but I want him to be with Helena for a little while. Even a four issue fling like she had with Dick would do me. "
See, I don't like the whole "fling" thing.I kinda want him to stay with someone. Like Hourman and Jesse ;-) "
Rick and Jesse are sort of an exception though. That's what makes them special. They're like Sue and Reed, if Reed wasn't a douche. I mostly want Helena to be with a nice guy for a few issues, and who's a nicer guy than Kyle?
#19 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
See, I don't like the whole "fling" thing.I kinda want him to stay with someone. Like Hourman and Jesse ;-) "
Rick and Jesse are sort of an exception though. That's what makes them special. They're like Sue and Reed, if Reed wasn't a douche. I mostly want Helena to be with a nice guy for a few issues, and who's a nicer guy than Kyle? "
Yeah, but she deserves a guy who will stay with her, Kyle won't. 
#20 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" Huntress "
=/
#21 Posted by daredevil21134 (10909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
What
#22 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.