Kyle's identity

#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

random question... is Kyle's identity as Green Lantern now publically known?

i was just reading through the Ion series and came back to Kyle's mothers funeral... now with all the Green Lanterns there, i guessed that his identity must at least be known to the people at the funeral, his family and such...

but has Kyle completely come out? forgoing his 'secret identity' all together?

M

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

I would doubt it. But I am kind of behind on my comics so I may need to start reading up on green lantern.

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

as far as I know, no

We know that the green lanterns know each other identities

maybe the people know it because the GLS keep shouting the name of each other in front of everyone lol

Now that I think about it, it's not like Kyle has anyone else to be worried if they realize who he really is

#4 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't his landlord also know? How long could you date a green chick who hangs out with Green Lanterns before people caught on?

#5 Posted by Darkchild (40678 posts) - - Show Bio

is it just me or is that pic tilted a bit

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Doesn't his landlord also know? How long could you date a green chick who hangs out with Green Lanterns before people caught on?"

lol goog point

#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"is it just me or is that pic tilted a bit"

YUP IT IS

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.