Follow

Kushina Uzumaki

Character » Kushina Uzumaki appears in 94 issues.

Kushina Uzumaki is a former Jinchūriki of the Nine-Tailed Fox. She is the wife of Minato Namikaze and the mother of Naruto Uzumaki.

i saw that there are rumers that kushina

the toad of 6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By the toad of 6

could be pein/pain i mean wtf mabye pein is the 4th hokage i mean that body u first see of pain wit spiked hair that looks a bit like the 4th i mean idk

hidan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By hidan

(?!) they doesent have anything in common (LOL)

shaymin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By shaymin

i have seen pein out of shadows and it is the 4th also pein was a war orphan that jiraiya took and was on the 4ths team with konan

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

ok first and for most Minato isn't Pein.... Pein was a student of Jiraiya long with Konan and Yahiko when him, Orochimaru, and Tsunade went to the rain village durning the ninja wars and was giving the title of Sannin by the Salamander Hanzou.... Nagato is Pein real name and the body that  looks like Minato is actually one of the rain orphans that  Jiraya trained Yahiko... Pein took six bodies of ninja that Jiraiya have incountered... but Minato isn't one of them sorry...

abeyance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By abeyance

I think Naruto's mom left to find a way to undo what Minato did with the Kyuubi or Fox Demon inside her son. I know I wouldnt like having a demon living inside a kid of mine. They may even meet up in the land of the Whirlpool where Kushina is originally from. I also think Pein isnt Nagato but that one quiet kid. I bet he killed Nagato and is using the body like the other five.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.