Doomsday?

#1 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he was created there

not sure though

#2 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Is he really a Kryptonians

#3 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

He was engineered on Krypton, as revealed in Hunter/Prey.

#4 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Is he really a Kryptonians"

No, he was genetically created there couple hundred thousand years ago before there were any kryptonian living there, I believe!

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"I think he was created there"

Correct

M

lordraiden says:

"No, he was genetically created there couple hundred thousand years ago before there were any kryptonian living there"

also Correct

M

Copy says:

No, he isn't a Kyptonian like Superman, but since he was created on Krypton, i guess in the loosest sense he is a Kryptonian since that was his 'home world'.

M

#6 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

your right lord raiden he was

#7 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Nighthunter says:
"I think he was created there"
Correct M lordraiden says:
"No, he was genetically created there couple hundred thousand years ago before there were any kryptonian living there"
also Correct M Copy says:
No, he isn't a Kyptonian like Superman, but since he was created on Krypton, i guess in the loosest sense he is a Kryptonian since that was his 'home world'. M"

Can't argue with that! well put!

#8 Posted by Thor-El (30 posts) - - Show Bio

He was also spliced with some Kryptonian DNA by Lex Luthor when he wanted to use him do destroy Superman. He did this to help him regrow for he had only skeletal remains and to control him for then kryptonite hurt him.

#9 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

well doomsday is technically kryptonians if he was practically "born" on krypton

#10 Posted by EscoBlades (75 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cosmic Sentinel said:
"

He was engineered on Krypton, as revealed in Hunter/Prey.

"
+1

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.