Follow

Krypto

Character » Krypto appears in 1143 issues.

Krypto is Superman's Kryptonian dog. He possesses all of the sun-born abilities of his master, as well as super-canine intelligence. He is also known for being a sort of sidekick to Superboy becoming his companion after Superman saw he had no time to give to the very social canine. He has also appeared in his own cartoon series.

Why do people hate the new Krypto?

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By jointron33

Seriously, cuz he is not cuddly? Dogs are descendants of wolves. They are fierce and strong creatures and not just cute puppy dogs. And wouldn't it make sense for him to be a more wolf like breed, as opposed to some "American dream picket fence" dog?

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wait what? People hate Krypto? Since when?

The moments with him were some of the best in Morrison's Action run.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

@rdclip said:

Wait what? People hate Krypto? Since when?

The moments with him were some of the best in Morrison's Action run.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Seriously, cuz he is not cuddly? Dogs are descendants of wolves. They are fierce and strong creatures and not just cute puppy dogs. And wouldn't it make sense for him to be a more wolf like breed, as opposed to some "American dream picket fence" dog?

I agree.

But I don't know anyone that hates the new Krypto

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdclip: Wwwah he is scary!!!! Has sharp teeth and is not a baby puppy dog!!! DC is just trying to be dark and gritty!

-haters

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

How can someone possibly hate a superhero dog?

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
    theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

i dont like dogs so yeah put him down

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Who hates Krypto? I'LL KILL 'EM. LEMME AT 'EM, LEMME AT 'EM!

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
    theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By theTimeStreamer
    Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wolfrazer

Wat?....N52 Krypto is awesome, he should be in more Superman related material. He was the 2nd Kryptonian to appear as a character, yes even before SG came along. So I feel he should be in more material, and whipping bad guys! On a somewhat unrelated note, I feel he should also have a super bark...because why not?

Dogs do howl after all, Krypto could have that amped up and have it be an attack, super sonic bark!

Crazy_Wilhelm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Crazy_Wilhelm

Wat?....N52 Krypto is awesome, he should be in more Superman related material. He was the 2nd Kryptonian to appear as a character, yes even before SG came along. So I feel he should be in more material, and whipping bad guys! On a somewhat unrelated note, I feel he should also have a super bark...because why not?

Dogs do howl after all, Krypto could have that amped up and have it be an attack, super sonic bark!

Buddy, guess what? He's in Superboy all the time now, and he totally has a superbark, too. It's pretty great. Clark let Conner borrow him for a spell, so he's kinda buddying around with him, since Superboy is largely friendless and alone (except for those Titan loners)

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Loading Video...

Who hates Krypto?

Avatar image for deactivated-579cd0e5dfb0d
    deactivated-579cd0e5dfb0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

where do you get this information at? I've never seen anyone say that they hate the new Krypto

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer said:

Buddy, guess what? He's in Superboy all the time now, and he totally has a superbark, too. It's pretty great. Clark let Conner borrow him for a spell, so he's kinda buddying around with him, since Superboy is largely friendless and alone (except for those Titan loners)

Ya I know he is with Superboy, but...it just doesn't really feel the same as it would if he was with his master Superman. Though Krypto has a superbark? Really!? Please tell me you have scans, I would love to see this superbark in action!

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait wait hold up there are people out there that hate kyrpto how the hell is that even possible. I'm loving this new look to him even more makes him more badass i guess they followed wolf from young justice, which i do like.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.