Follow

Krypto

Character » Krypto appears in 1148 issues.

Krypto is Superman's Kryptonian dog. He possesses all of the sun-born abilities of his master, as well as super-canine intelligence. He is also known for being a sort of sidekick to Superboy becoming his companion after Superman saw he had no time to give to the very social canine. He has also appeared in his own cartoon series.

So now that Krypto is back....

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer

So now that  like...the best man/dog relationship ever is back. Where do ya think Krypto is headed in comics or media or wherever?

No Caption Provided
    Supes1903

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Supes1903

I hope they use him sparingly in plots but I would like to see some consistent interaction between him and Kal, as well as being "loaned out" to other heroes like he was pre-flashpoint (helping Batman, helping Supergirl, ect.) Speaking of Supergirl, I wonder what's going to happen when she sees him back with Kal considering she was a teen when baby Kal had the dog. Maybe Krypto bridges the gap between Kara and Kal? Wishful thinking...

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By TheCrowbar

Next issue of Supergirl:

Supergirl Meets Krypto! And one of them dies!

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wolfrazer

@TheCrowbar:  Better not be Krypto, he just came back! 

@Supes1903:  Could be possible, I mean your thinking is more possible then mine lol. My thinking for media, is that they make Krypto have a tv show(similar to my post/thread I made) now that is very wishful thinking. But I think it could do well, if written well.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.