So now that Krypto is back....

#1 Edited by Wolfrazer (4950 posts) - - Show Bio

So now that  like...the best man/dog relationship ever is back. Where do ya think Krypto is headed in comics or media or wherever?

#2 Posted by Supes1903 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they use him sparingly in plots but I would like to see some consistent interaction between him and Kal, as well as being "loaned out" to other heroes like he was pre-flashpoint (helping Batman, helping Supergirl, ect.) Speaking of Supergirl, I wonder what's going to happen when she sees him back with Kal considering she was a teen when baby Kal had the dog. Maybe Krypto bridges the gap between Kara and Kal? Wishful thinking...

#3 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Next issue of Supergirl:

Supergirl Meets Krypto! And one of them dies!

#4 Edited by Wolfrazer (4950 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar:  Better not be Krypto, he just came back! 

@Supes1903:  Could be possible, I mean your thinking is more possible then mine lol. My thinking for media, is that they make Krypto have a tv show(similar to my post/thread I made) now that is very wishful thinking. But I think it could do well, if written well.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.