Follow

Krypto

Character » Krypto appears in 1148 issues.

Krypto is Superman's Kryptonian dog. He possesses all of the sun-born abilities of his master, as well as super-canine intelligence. He is also known for being a sort of sidekick to Superboy becoming his companion after Superman saw he had no time to give to the very social canine. He has also appeared in his own cartoon series.

Perhaps a silly question...

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer

Ok don't laugh but, lol(see now I am already laughing) has Krypto ever had a love interest or a mate? I know call me crazy, but just something I always wondered about so if anyone has any information let me know! 

Off-topic: Side note, I do have a rather interesting idea for a Krypto tv series...but will post that tomorrow so I can get the final details worked out in my head.

Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Jotham

I don't know for sure, but the only other significant DC dog I can think of is Ace the Bat-Hound, so probably not.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wolfrazer
    @Jotham:  Hmm..not even like a minor one or something?.....Well that sucks, but then again I am of the mind every hero needs love no matter what species so guess its rather wishful thinking but I guess then it wouldn't restrict my idea for the tv show I got.
    Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By Jotham

@Wolfrazer: Well, actually, reading through the wikipedia page for Krypto the Superdog, there's a character named Brainy Barker that "has a crush on Krypto." So, there's that.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wolfrazer
    @Jotham:  Ah forgot about her, hm...but then again not sure he returned the feelings(can't really remember) but anyway i'll just continue with my idea I got. I already got a few episodes thought of, so don't really wanna erase any of the plots to try and fit other characters.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.