Krypto under appreciated?

#1 Posted by Wolfrazer (7170 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else feel like he is under appreciated? I mean, there isn't really a lot on him and I haven't really seen many feats, so all anyone really has to go by is that he has all the powers of Superman and thats it. It just feels as if, he is...just there! Am hoping now for the 52, that he is exposed more and given more feats and the like otherwise what would the point of bringing him back really be?

#2 Posted by lifeofvibe (3509 posts) - - Show Bio

yes and no world wide yes comic fans in general no because as you can see if comic fans had a voted between jimmy olsen or kypto. bye bye jimmy

#3 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Krypto, he's my favorite member of the Super family (except for Supes himself) lol. I don't get the whole "If he doesn't show up constantly why does he exist?" thing. Nothing wrong with having a character who pops up once in a while

#4 Posted by LyraFay (2536 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Ace?

#5 Posted by lifeofvibe (3509 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

@lyrafay: Ace doesn't really exist anymore. Bats has a new dog, but he isn't as cool

#7 Posted by LyraFay (2536 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.