Follow

Krypto

Character » Krypto appears in 1148 issues.

Krypto is Superman's Kryptonian dog. He possesses all of the sun-born abilities of his master, as well as super-canine intelligence. He is also known for being a sort of sidekick to Superboy becoming his companion after Superman saw he had no time to give to the very social canine. He has also appeared in his own cartoon series.

Krypto comic mini series?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

I figured this would be a neat idea, but would anyone else be ok with Krypto getting his own mini comic series? I mean they wouldn't really have to be anything big, but the series could perhaps go deeper and explore the relationship between him and Superman. Maybe spending some time together, perhaps the two visit exotic alien worlds, maybe even they could enter a dog show? I dunno, I figure it would be sorta neat to explore his and Kal-El's relationship a little more.

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

He had his own TV show, I think he could deal with a miniseries.

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By colonyofcells

Maybe do Planet of the Dogs.

Avatar image for manbehindthewires
    Manbehindthewires

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Manbehindthewires
    Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

Besides, sure he is a dog....but why should that be the thing that holds him back? That seems kinda like dumb reasoning to me, but ya he had his own TV show...sure it was corny but then it was made for kids. I dunno....it just seems like it would be something a little fun, away from all the fighting the bad guys and everything even Superman could use a break!

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he already had one

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.