Krypto after Flashpoint

#1 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3491 posts) - - Show Bio

I swear if Krypto doesn't exist after the reboot, I'm done. DC's lost a customer.

Let me know, what do you think his odds are?

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12558 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kal'smahboi said:
I swear if Krypto doesn't exist after the reboot, I'm done. DC's lost a customer.  Let me know, what do you think his odds are?

Krypto's that important to you? gotta admire that dedication
#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24664 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by Kal'smahboi (3491 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt: It just crossed my mind tonight. But yeah, if they lose the dog, they lose a customer.

Krypto good boy :)
#5 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

You know what? I'm with you 100%. Krypto is awesome.  

*High fives for how awesome Krypto is*

#6 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3491 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024: Right on.
#7 Posted by War Killer (19991 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish they would use Ace the Bat Hound, I loved him in Batman Beyond and wish DC would use him more in the Bat-Titles like they use Krypto in Superman's books.

#8 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Ace > Krypto

#9 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3491 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer: He isn't a super hero though. He's just Bruce's dog, right?

@fodigg: Don't hate. This isn't about Ace.
#10 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kal'smahboi said:

The characters seem pretty related. And I'd call him a superhero. He had an entire episode dedicated to him in Batman Beyond.
#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32813 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kal'smahboi: Krypto is awsome and all be so pissed if he's not around any more, I love the interaction between him and Superboy
#12 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18826 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Krypto! I'll be mad as well. lol

#13 Posted by War Killer (19991 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg said:
@Kal'smahboi said:

The characters seem pretty related. And I'd call him a superhero. He had an entire episode dedicated to him in Batman Beyond.
Exactly, I loved the version of Ace they used in the show! :D

@Kal'smahboi said:
Well Krypto is just Clark's and Superboy's dog too. The only difference between the two is that has a cape and can fly. Now if we were to give Ace a cape and batarang we'd be on trouble :P lol

But  I'd love to see both Krypto and Ace in the reboot. I could see Damian and Ace working together xD
#14 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

Krypto is too cool.
#15 Posted by PowerHerc (81637 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Krypto to still exist.

#16 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
I wish they would use Ace the Bat Hound, I loved him in Batman Beyond and wish DC would use him more in the Bat-Titles like they use Krypto in Superman's books.
he died in No Man's Land... 

Krypto better still be around, though..If I don't see him in Superboy #1, I'ma shank someone...
#17 Posted by Mercy_ (92605 posts) - - Show Bio

Krypto is absolutely amazing <3

Moderator Online
#18 Posted by Acedawg (113 posts) - - Show Bio
barks in agreement
#19 Posted by Mercy_ (92605 posts) - - Show Bio

@Acedawg: Snuggles

Moderator Online
#20 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

He'll be there. He's from the Silver Age. Geoff Johns probably owns a dog called Krypto that he kisses passionately every now and then.

#21 Posted by War Killer (19991 posts) - - Show Bio
@Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
@War Killer said:
he died in No Man's Land...   Krypto better still be around, though..If I don't see him in Superboy #1, I'ma shank someone...
So because the character was killed off, especially a character that really never got a chance to shine like Krypto has over the years, he's going to stay that way? Seems like a waste to me.
#22 Posted by Mercy_ (92605 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

@Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
@War Killer said:
he died in No Man's Land... Krypto better still be around, though..If I don't see him in Superboy #1, I'ma shank someone...
So because the character was killed off, especially a character that really never got a chance to shine like Krypto has over the years, he's going to stay that way? Seems like a waste to me.

I think his point was that he wasn't being used in the Bat-titles lately because he's dead.

Moderator Online
#23 Posted by War Killer (19991 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:

@War Killer said:

@Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
@War Killer said:
he died in No Man's Land... Krypto better still be around, though..If I don't see him in Superboy #1, I'ma shank someone...

I think his point was that he wasn't being used in the Bat-titles lately because he's dead.

Oh I gotcha, my bad.
#24 Posted by KidSupreme (824 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't worry about Krypto he will have a new friend to play with soon... I heard Mon-El is NOT only gonna get a new look but a dog just like Superman. I also heard that the dog is also going to have a Green Lantern ring too, its crazy I know. I'm not sure how they will make it work but they will, I'm staying positive. What about you?

#25 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio
@KidSupreme said:
Don't worry about Krypto he will have a new friend to play with soon... I heard Mon-El is NOT only gonna get a new look but a dog just like Superman. I also heard that the dog is also going to have a Green Lantern ring too, its crazy I know. I'm not sure how they will make it work but they will, I'm staying positive. What about you?
Where did you hear that Mon-El will be apart of this reboot? I haven't been able to find anything on him at all.  
(Would like him to be around) 

As far as Krypto, I can't see why he would become more or less important than he has been throughout his history.
#26 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't know that Ace died.....  :(

#27 Posted by KidSupreme (824 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz: Its the word on the street bro... Just ask you local push (the guy who sells you comic books) ... Nah I'm just joking around ... I just made that up I was curious to see how many people would buy what I said.

In all seriousness I hope they do a good job with Mon-El and Krypto if they do reboot them cause they are some of my favorites. I love DOG's :D
#28 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
He'll be there. He's from the Silver Age. Geoff Johns probably owns a dog called Krypto that he kisses passionately every now and then.
hmmmm sexy
#29 Posted by SuperXAsh (506 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like he's dead. e__e Once again a victim of trying to be "Cool" and "Xtreme". I'll miss him.

#30 Posted by Icarusflies (12465 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperXAsh said:

Looks like he's dead. e__e Once again a victim of trying to be "Cool" and "Xtreme". I'll miss him.

D:

WHAT?! Is there any proof?

#31 Posted by Soulstealer (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@KidSupreme said:

Well that joke just made me remember that this happened. ^_^

#32 Posted by KryptoTSD (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: He is to me, too. D*** right I'm dedicated.

#33 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.