Krypto

#1 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes pretty dangerous once you think about it a dog who can lift 100tons i think durable as heck laser vision and basically most of supermans other powers a regular pit bull is dangerous to more then one man even in comics krypto almost killed mongoul so even though the idea of a superman is pretty corny and what not wouldn't you say he could actually be pretty dangerous?

#2 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Krypto is pretty dangerous.

#3 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah imagine if he went bad we saw how he nearly took superboys arm off that one time.

#4 Posted by G-Man (29491 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a huge Krypto fan. Nice doggy.

Staff
#5 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"yeah imagine if he went bad we saw how he nearly took superboys arm off that one time."

Yeah.

I liked the animated series.

#6 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"I'm a huge Krypto fan. Nice doggy.
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/9000/8332/126519-krypto_400.jpg"

Yeah thats the pic thats the other pic i forgot to say to if dc really wanted they could make Krypto one vicious character i wouldn't mine having a dog that could probably take down anybody lol. That doesn't include some cosmic beings.

#7 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol sounds like a cute kid i never had the chance to actually watch the show i only saw commercials of it lol. Has she read well i mean seen the some comics of krypto? But some of the kiddy shows actually make you listen to them my baby cousin was watching bob the builder lol and i had to watch her i ended up watch the show with her lol.

#8 Posted by G-Man (29491 posts) - - Show Bio

My lil' girl loved the Krypto cartoon too. Gave me an excuse to watch it. I also got her some of the action figures. She would call our dog Krypto and cat Streaky sometimes.

Staff
#9 Posted by G-Man (29491 posts) - - Show Bio

I usually pick her up the Looney Tunes and Scooby Doo comics (which is why I add the info. here). I have to read them to her (she's only 4, just starting to read 3 letter words). We've also started reading Jeff Smith's Bone comics. She doesn't watch a lot of tv. She does get to watch two episodes on Saturday and Sunday. We mostly watch my dvds. Like Scooby Doo, Space Ghost, Fraggle Rock, Superfriends, Spider-Man '67. It's great having an excuse to watch them. It's a bummer they stopped making Krypto cartoons.

Staff
#10 Posted by crazywolf (653 posts) - - Show Bio

Krypto is one of my favorites. Never expected him to be around years after the John Byrne retcon of 1986. Even as a Super-Dog, he really holds up as a great character more than 50 years after his first appearance.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.