How strong is Krypto?

#1 Posted by Wolfrazer (6737 posts) - - Show Bio

I know his teeth are very powerful, but like in terms of carrying/lifting things how much can he lift? His strength is still proportionate to a dog level right? Or is he as strong as Superman?

#2 Posted by XLR87T3 (2786 posts) - - Show Bio

I think, strength-wise, he's proportionate to a dog. That means a little weaker than Superman, but can still tackle.people.

#3 Posted by Wolfrazer (6737 posts) - - Show Bio
@XLR87T3 said:

I think, strength-wise, he's proportionate to a dog. That means a little weaker than Superman, but can still tackle.people.

Don't suppose, theres any scans of showing strength feats of Krypto anywhere?
#4 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

I imagine that Krypto's powers would be like Bolt's television persona. Super-bark that work like Black Canary's sonic scream, a powerful bite that could break bones or pull a tree down, heat and x-ray vision, ice-breath..etc. Think Superman if he was turned into a dog by some rare-colored kryptonite.

#5 Posted by Wolfrazer (6737 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shotgun:  Strength wise, I mean like lifting. How much could the dog lift, is what I am trying to understand.
#6 Posted by chocobojam (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Strong enough to endure any kick.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.