Bring back Krypto?

#1 Posted by Wolfrazer (6479 posts) - - Show Bio

Would anyone else want to see him return? I mean I know theres already like several Kryptonians already but, I dunno Krypto is different and not that he is just a dog but he is Superman's dog. A loyal/best friend who would do anything for him, plus I mean hes been around since what the 50s? I mean having that much material on a superhero, only to relaunch DC and then kill him off that quick? Just seems to me, all that other stuff was kinda wasted I always felt that Superman/Krypto were a good tag team I mean sure Superman could pretty much survive anything but even so. A man and his dog, going around and kicking butt what stories could be told!

#2 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

pointless dog

#3 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

I never really liked Krypto..

#4 Edited by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wolfrazer: He's not dead he's in the phantom zone and he is coming back
#6 Posted by Wolfrazer (6479 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jonny_Anonymous said:
@Wolfrazer: He's not dead he's in the phantom zone and he is coming back
Ya perhaps I shouldn't have said "killed him off" I know he got sucked into the zone, but how are they gonna bring him back? Or have no details been given?
#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wolfrazer: I'm sure ether Lobdel or Morrison said he would be back and of course there's going to be a Phantom Zone jail brake at some point, they can NOT have Zod arc especially with the film coming up 
#8 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3509 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wolfrazer: I know this thread is a month old and that you've probably heard, but this is the cover of AC 13:
I see somebody's super collar :)
#9 Posted by Wolfrazer (6479 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kal'smahboi:  Does that mean Krypto is dead? D:
#10 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3509 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wolfrazer: I bet that he's in that issue and that he maybe finishes out Morrison's run in AC. I think he's going to die or gets lost permanently, but that he'll get the hero's death he deserves.
#11 Posted by Z3RO180 (6458 posts) - - Show Bio

i miss krypto :(

#12 Posted by Wolfrazer (6479 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kal'smahboi:  :/ Well that sucks....hope he doesn't die though, or at the very least last a little longer I mean hes Superman's dog.
#13 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3509 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wolfrazer said:
@Kal'smahboi:  :/ Well that sucks....hope he doesn't die though, or at the very least last a little longer I mean hes Superman's dog.
I know, me too. But it's just really disconcerting that we haven't even heard a whisper of him in the Superman series. Maybe he'll last a bit longer in AC, since it's based in the past.
#14 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3509 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kal'smahboi: Also, what do you think about his new wolf-like look? I was ok with it at first but I really like it now. It's really grown on me.
#15 Posted by Wolfrazer (6479 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kal'smahboi:  Eh...its alright, though guess I am more used to his older look. But the wolf look, does look sweet.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.