What will be the future for her

#1 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio

Am a person who believes in the whole saving the species thing so I say if her and Kal-El mate then we could have more Kryptonians.

Or do you prefer him with Lois and her with someone else?

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

blah...

if she takes up the mantle of Supergirl we'll have 4 Supergirl's running around the DCU...

headache for all i think you'll agree...

for those who don't remember, Kristen Wells was the name of the original Super-Woman

M

#3 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"blah...if she takes up the mantle of Supergirl we'll have 4 Supergirl's running around the DCU...headache for all i think you'll agree...for those who don't remember, Kristen Wells was the name of the original Super-WomanM"

am sure she can be Superwomen

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"am sure she can be Superwomen"

from what i've read about her...

1. i don't think she wants to be Superwoman

2. she's admitted to murder, so i don't think Superman would let her

M

#5 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

4? Who am I missing? Supergirl(Kara), Power Girl, Linda Danvers(?)

#6 Posted by Thorion88 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@Andferne: Power Girl technically doesn't count as a "supergirl" in that sense.

However there have been 4 Supergirls in the DCU before. Matrix Supergirl, Linda Danvers, Cir-El, & Kara Zor-El.

If you include Power Girl, then you'll have to include Bizarro Supergirl, Dark Supergirl, Evil Matrix Supergirl, Divine(PG's Clone), & The Bizarro Supergirl whom fought Linda Danvers(Black shirt/orange skirt).

....Yeah, though the Mantle of Superwoman hasn't been held much better neither.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.