Knuckles The Echinda Graphic Novels?

#1 Posted by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

We are well aware of Sonic Archives that are coming out (I planning to buy the one with End Game saga when it comes out.) but what Knuckles's comic book series? It had alot of background and character devolpement for the Rad-Red rival of Sonic before Shadow showed up.

I used to see some back orders for the Knuckles series in the order forms in the Sonic The Hedgehog comics. But that's almost a year ago and now I don't seem them anymore in today's issues' forms. I would have bought them earlier... but I sort of spend my money on other comics (not to mention I was too embarrassed to ask my Dad for help with the order form payment :P ). But if this series came out as a graphic novel, I would definitely buy it. I would love to read about General Stryker's disgruntle take on Dingo-ism from the echidnas or how Knuckles had to deal with his parents divorce and his Mother's remarriage. (Can't believe that the series was written for children.)

#2 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

wait.Sonic the hedgeSilverZeo said:

"Knuckles had to deal with his parents divorce and his Mother's remarriage.

"

wait....sonic the hedgehog is turning into a soap opera?
#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio
Repeatedly hits his forehead against a rock, trying to pry this from his mind.
#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

give me that rock when you're done

#5 Edited by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh ha ha, guys. I know I may sound like a nerd, but hey, we're all nerd on this website. Besides, hero with social problems are better than alcoholic heroes or ones who go emo.

#6 Posted by zero man (237 posts) - - Show Bio

oh great grapic novel

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.