would Knockout ever return?

#1 Posted by kingsyn (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone think DC might bring knockout back anytime soon? i love this character!!

#2 Posted by info nation (868 posts) - - Show Bio
@kingsyn: Then I hope she returns, if only because you would like to see her do so if nobody else!
#3 Posted by Speedy92286 (199 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOVE Knockout, especially after Gail Simone gave her a nice little personality and roll on the Secret Six's line up. I wouldn't mind seeing her coming back, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

#4 Posted by harleyquinn12 (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully she'll return,I really hope she does because she is just so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#5 Posted by AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge (1221 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with all of you. Knockout should be brought back to life. She's tall, strong, sexy, and bi....all of which I like.

#6 Posted by NightFang (10068 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge said:
" I agree with all of you. Knockout should be brought back to life. She's tall, strong, sexy, and bi....all of which I like. "
             Couln't have said it better myself.
#7 Posted by burr787 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

She didn't show up in Blackest Night, so she might be a New God like Scandal thought. Even if she isn't, Scandal still has that get out of hell free card.

#8 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if the New Gods were all supposedly reborn, there's no reason she couldn't come back.  She's just not appearing in anything yet.

#9 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't know

#10 Posted by maxima (90 posts) - - Show Bio

would be nice if she came back. maaybe a rematch with barda
#11 Posted by B'Town (2336 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge said:
" I agree with all of you. Knockout should be brought back to life. She's tall, strong, sexy, and bi....all of which I like. "

Ditto.   

I'm hoping Scandal will use the Get out of Hell Free Card to bring her back but I'm not so sure Simone may have someone else in mind.   

Knockout is a fun character "Pup", so I think someone will eventually bring her back, hopefully sooner rather than later.
#12 Posted by dondasch (926 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd definitely like to see Knockout come back, and even more so, I'd like to see it happen in the pages of Secret Six.  She didn't show up in Blackest Night, and, while remote, she may show up in Brightest Day (maybe as part of the New Gods?).  In any event, with Gail Simone writing Secret Six, and the history of her and Scandal, it would be interesting.

#13 Posted by greenenvy (634 posts) - - Show Bio

She was a villain that I favored for a brief period of time collecting her appearances from super boy before. I don't know why I liked  her, maybe she was a combination of poison ivy and she hulk which I love so yeah and I just found out she got killed damn, so much for   getting back into this character thanks a lot DC.  Please feel free to let me know about her come back alright. Recently before she died she had a big battle with Barda correct? I will have to track down maybe. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.