Batgirl villain Knightfall looks like Spoiler

#1 Posted by DarkerPhoenix (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Is New 52 Stephanie Brown the new Batgirl villain? Her dad was Cluemaster, she has a messed up history, maybe instead of the hero path in this universe she goes evil. The female villain is blonde, has a purple hood and went crazy from a troubled past. Thoughts? Am I crazy? I guess I just really want Stephanie in the New 52 haha

#2 Posted by Durakken (1591 posts) - - Show Bio

why not. They screwed up every other character...

#3 Posted by Falconer (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh, her name isn't even remotely close to Stephanie's... so no.

#4 Posted by CrimsonCake (2682 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't see her as a villain.

#5 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

hu hu? you seriously want her as a villain? Bendis!!!! come over here my friend...

#6 Posted by Midnight Orchid (232 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Gail Simone would have mentioned if she was allowed to use Stephanie. And she does respect the character, so this is just some random villain.

#7 Edited by DarkerPhoenix (21 posts) - - Show Bio
these are the images for Knightfall, new Batgirl VIllian, on comic vine..... wishful thinking on my part but pretty uncanny resemblance to steph/ spoiler
#8 Posted by The_Tree (7932 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope it's not Steph. To see her go crazy and become a villain would feel incredibly out of the blue, and really screw up her character.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.