Johnny Depp as Klarion?

#1 Posted by cracker_jack (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or does Johnny Depp's character in Dark Shadows look a lot like Klarion?

#2 Posted by Onemoreposter (4099 posts) - - Show Bio

He does indeed. Under such heavy makeup I think just about anyone would.

#3 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

Aaaaaahahahahaha, let's do it! I'm in!

#4 Posted by The_Thornes_RockyX (11 posts) - - Show Bio

okay yeah that would look so cute! i'll only see it if Tim Burton directs it.

#5 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

Just one thing: What movie would Klarion be in?

#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13626 posts) - - Show Bio

The Demon. That's pretty much the only movie.

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

He does indeed. Under such heavy makeup I think just about anyone would.

#8 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

I was gonna say that he's too old but he does look allot like him.

I really wish I hadn't seen that movie

#9 Posted by Onemoreposter (4099 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: Heh. Was not a great flick.

#10 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter: Did you also think it was going to be a comedy instead of....whatever it was?

#11 Posted by Onemoreposter (4099 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: Lol, the fact that you cant quite describe "whatever it was" means we're on the same page. I went in expecting a very dark comedy, hopefully with some nice horror elements. What we got was some "thing" that tried to mix the two, and ended up ruining each...with nonsensical ridiculousness sprinkled in everywhere.

#12 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

@BlackArmor: Lol, the fact that you cant quite describe "whatever it was" means we're on the same page. I went in expecting a very dark comedy, hopefully with some nice horror elements. What we got was some "thing" that tried to mix the two, and ended up ruining each...with nonsensical ridiculousness sprinkled in everywhere.

I might have been able to forgive all that...if it wasn't for the werewolf. Where did that even come from? Did they hint at that and I just missed it or what?

#13 Posted by Onemoreposter (4099 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: Actually, I think the girl being a werewolf was a reference to the original series (think she was a wolf there too). Not sure though. I didn't know what to think about her character all together though. Like...I thought she was a bit young for the sort a role she was playing...was just kinda weird

#14 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

@BlackArmor: Actually, I think the girl being a werewolf was a reference to the original series (think she was a wolf there too). Not sure though. I didn't know what to think about her character all together though. Like...I thought she was a bit young for the sort a role she was playing...was just kinda weird

Just summed up the whole thing. I did guess that it was a refrence to the original it just bothered me that they didn't even bother to hint at it for people who didn't watch the show

#15 Edited by Turbinail (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie was really bad, was disappointed any movie directed by Tim Burton isn't good

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.