Follow

Kitty Pryde

Character » Kitty Pryde appears in 6426 issues.

Kitty Pryde (a.k.a. Shadowcat) is a mutant gifted with the ability to become intangible and phase her entire body through solid material. A talented prodigy, she became the poster child of the X-Men; eventually reaching maturation and becoming the team's current leader.

Will Colossus and Kitty ever get back together?

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

Now that Colossus and Kitty are broken up, do you think that there's a chance that they will ever get back together again in the future?

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

Bump.

valencourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By valencourt

I will always have hope for their relationship because they are (or were) one of the best couples in X-Men.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By ReVamp

Yes

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

I definitely think they will come back together, even if they are seeing other people because they always manage to come back together no matter what. What I always loved about their relationship is that they truly care for each other, even if there are some writers who want to break them up and hook them with other people. Their relationship is kind of iconic at this point, so it would seem a bit tragic to break them up permanently, although I would not put it past Marvel to pull off something that might break them up permanently (which better not happen).

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By dernman

Even though I'm not a fan of the couple I think they will. Just not while he is Colossonaut.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@Dernman said:

Even though I'm not a fan of the couple I think they will. Just not while he is Colossonaut.

Yeah, I think that will keep them apart for awhile, depending on how long the writers are pulling this arc.

bellaardila92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By bellaardila92

I hope they are getting back together.I didn't really read about their relationship in the comics.But they are so cute together

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

They were the "official couple" as much as Scott and Jean were way back in the day so it's pretty inevitable that they'll rehash that romance whenever they need a hook.

numi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they will eventually. I've got a feeling that they were separated to give writers a chance to round out their personalities more and develop them away from each other but then eventually they'll be brought back together again. How many years down the road? I have no idea as I don't think either of their journeys are done quite yet.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They haven't been on a team for afew years now, but whenever the two meet up or talk about one another it's always takes a romantic turn. So I gotta believe that when Bendis is given the boot off of X-titles they'll actually be in the same book again and who knows after that?

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hope not

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.