Follow

Kitty Pryde

Character » Kitty Pryde appears in 6445 issues.

Kitty Pryde (a.k.a. Shadowcat) is a mutant gifted with the ability to become intangible and phase her entire body through solid material. A talented prodigy, she became the poster child of the X-Men; eventually reaching maturation and becoming the team's current leader.

Who would you choose as a mutant lover?

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Namor1987

I'd pick Kitty or Rogue. Emma is a close 3rd but Storm & Psylocke are up there too.

labarith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By labarith

You know those poorly written japanese animes where the witless main character accidentally falls on/gropes/sees a naked classmate? 

You know how she calls him "hentai" at a drop of a hat? 

If that's a 1 hentai on a scale of 1 to 10, you're pushing 12 hentais and a restraining order. 

On the bright side, they have vending machines you'd love in japan.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheCrowbar

Hentai means pervert.

12 perverts? Are you trying to say he's 12 people?

labarith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By labarith
    @TheCrowbar said:
    Hentai means pervert.  12 perverts? Are you trying to say he's 12 people?  
    that or he has the pedophilia of 6 grown christian ministers...
    TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheCrowbar
    @labarith said:
    @TheCrowbar said:
    Hentai means pervert.  12 perverts? Are you trying to say he's 12 people?  
    that or he has the pedophilia of 6 grown christian ministers...
    Wow really dude? I"m not even christian and I found that offensive.
    labarith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By labarith

Hey, if you can't laugh at organized religion exploiting the belief system of millions and utterly overlooking both their own religious ethics and commonsense moral decency to get their rocks off with underaged boys and girls, and the coverup that followed, let alone the official nazi youth Pope's analysis - that the 60s caused these priests to abuse children... what can you laugh at? 

But once again, I would like to point out the wholesale disgusting nature of discussing now which characters you like, but which you would "choose" for your "lover" - it has the callous and sexist sort of tone behind the movements of modern sex slavery. 

As for the Christian thing - I surely did not mean to offend Christians.  However, being reminded of ongoing uncontroversially immoral behavior by your moral leaders in the church (or in politics) cannot be a bad thing. 

For example, your average republican is a nice, hard working person with commonsense values and religious commitments.  They do not pretend to know everything about ethics, and instead put their faith in their religious teachings... for better or worse.  But these same good, hard working people all too often get suckered in by blatantly immoral politicians.  Look at Newt.  Here's a guy on his 3rd wife who cheated on his wife who was dying of cancer.  And the reason why he's not #1 in the presidential poles?  Because he flipflopped.  Sticking Mr. Hanky in another woman while his wife was dying of cancer... completely overlooked.  Horrible economic policy... overlooked.  Agreeing with a democrat?  BUSTED!  YOU COMMIE SWINE! 

So, yeah, if you're Christian, it might be in the interest of your immortal soul to pay attention to what the "man who talks to God" says. 

And if you have any common sense, when someone talks about "making a fictional character their lover"... well, you should call "rape" when you hear it. 

The sad thing is that if this thread was titled "Which mutant do you find most attractive?" it would be merely stupid fun, and I'm sure that's how the writer intended it.  I'm also sure there are plenty of priests who think %^*&(^%ing young alterboys comes with the job.  Neither is ok.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

ahem..annnnnyway, getting back on topic, i choose Rogue

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
    sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sesquipedalophobe

Thanos. I would tear him up.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By nefarious

Emma Frost.

labarith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By labarith
    @The Stegman said:
    ahem..annnnnyway, getting back on topic, i choose Rogue
    How is you talking about making a fictional character your lover without their consent not on topic?
    the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
    @labarith: dude, calm down, its just a fun thread, you don't have to take things so literally
    labarith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By labarith

There's a difference between saying "Who do you find attractive?" and who would you "make your lover".  To not distinguish between the two is rather disturbing.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
    @labarith:  and the thread isn't called "who would you make your lover" its called "who would you choose for a lover" that pretty much assumes that whoever you choose obviously is willing and in consent 
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @labarith said:
    There's a difference between saying "Who do you find attractive?" and who would you "make your lover".  To not distinguish between the two is rather disturbing.
    It doesn't say anywhere 'against their consent'.

Anyway my mutant crush is Kitty Pryde.
    Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Namor1987
    @The Stegman

Thank you if they agreed. But anyways Kitty is totally hot & has badass powers btw that guy acts like someone is going to screw a comic character. Lol you can't buddy
    the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
    @Namor1987: yeah kitty has continued to impress me over the years, but i have to admit, my BIGGEST comic crush is Zatanna from Dc, if she were real, i'd date her in a heart beat!
    Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Namor1987
    @The Stegman
    My top 3 from Marvel, DC, & independents are  Kitty Pryde , Power Girl, & Sara Pezzini from Witchblade. Also Raven is dateable along with Aspen & Ms Marvel
    rhstickler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By rhstickler
    @labarith said:
    Hey, if you can't laugh at organized religion exploiting the belief system of millions and utterly overlooking both their own religious ethics and commonsense moral decency to get their rocks off with underaged boys and girls, and the coverup that followed, let alone the official nazi youth Pope's analysis - that the 60s caused these priests to abuse children... what can you laugh at? 

But once again, I would like to point out the wholesale disgusting nature of discussing now which characters you like, but which you would "choose" for your "lover" - it has the callous and sexist sort of tone behind the movements of modern sex slavery. 

As for the Christian thing - I surely did not mean to offend Christians.  However, being reminded of ongoing uncontroversially immoral behavior by your moral leaders in the church (or in politics) cannot be a bad thing. 

For example, your average republican is a nice, hard working person with commonsense values and religious commitments.  They do not pretend to know everything about ethics, and instead put their faith in their religious teachings... for better or worse.  But these same good, hard working people all too often get suckered in by blatantly immoral politicians.  Look at Newt.  Here's a guy on his 3rd wife who cheated on his wife who was dying of cancer.  And the reason why he's not #1 in the presidential poles?  Because he flipflopped.  Sticking Mr. Hanky in another woman while his wife was dying of cancer... completely overlooked.  Horrible economic policy... overlooked.  Agreeing with a democrat?  BUSTED!  YOU COMMIE SWINE! 

So, yeah, if you're Christian, it might be in the interest of your immortal soul to pay attention to what the "man who talks to God" says.  And if you have any common sense, when someone talks about "making a fictional character their lover"... well, you should call "rape" when you hear it.  The sad thing is that if this thread was titled "Which mutant do you find most attractive?" it would be merely stupid fun, and I'm sure that's how the writer intended it.  I'm also sure there are plenty of priests who think %^*&(^%ing young alterboys comes with the job.  Neither is ok.
    Hey, those Priests are (usually)Catholics. Don't group Christians into one big motherf#cking label. Also, not all Christians are republicans and vice versa.  
    Also, get your dumb head out of that tight ass of yours and stop bringing offensive sh!t into a harmless thread.
    Avatar image for josedriveratcr7
    JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By gravitypress

Mystique

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MenaceForever2

I would pick mystique I could have whoever I wanted

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By John Valentine
    • Kitty.
    • Monet.
    • Moonstar.
    • Psylocke.
    • Magik.
    • Domino.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.