Who should play her in X-men Days Of Future Past

#1 Posted by cameronstear (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Who should play her in X-men Days Of Future Past

#2 Posted by gravitypress (2102 posts) - - Show Bio

Miley

#3 Posted by jcbart (346 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd stick with Ellen Page. I think she's a perfect fit for the character, she just needs to be giving a far better role is all.

#4 Posted by valencourt (76 posts) - - Show Bio

@jcbart said:

I'd stick with Ellen Page. I think she's a perfect fit for the character, she just needs to be giving a far better role is all.

Co-signed.

#5 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (4577 posts) - - Show Bio

@valencourt said:

@jcbart said:

Co-signed.

I'll give it a second co-sign just because

#6 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3080 posts) - - Show Bio

maggie grace. she 30 yrs. old, but looks like she has age a day over 18. 

#7 Posted by Hysteria (593 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go for Summer Glau. She auditioned for the role for X-Men the Last Stand.

#8 Posted by spidermonkey2099 (635 posts) - - Show Bio

I like either keeping Ellen Page or having Summer Glau take over the role as both are really talented actresses, but do we know for sure that Kitty is in the movie? The character did play a major role in the comic book, but I've not seen any confirmation that they will use her character in the movie version. Kitty's role could easily be given to another character in the film.

#9 Posted by Hysteria (593 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidermonkey2099:

Recently confirmed that Kitty is in the film and she will be played by Ellen Page.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.