Ultimate Kitty Powers?

#1 Edited by A-Strondinaire (416 posts) - - Show Bio

So in a recent issue of Ultimate Spider-Man, Kitty had knocked off Iceman's face twice and she explains that she reversed the effect of her phasing. I'm confused the opposite of her phasing is to be solid so how did she reverse it. Anyone care to explain my brain hurts thinking about it.

#2 Posted by grimm (632 posts) - - Show Bio

...knocked his face off? What the hell. Do you have an image of this? I don't understand.

#3 Posted by CellphoneGirl (19003 posts) - - Show Bio

Knocking people's faces off... Nice :]

#4 Posted by danhimself (21257 posts) - - Show Bio

she can phase herself and be able to pass through objects but she can also "reverse phase" and increase her density...like 616 Vision's powers

#5 Edited by hdorman1 (4668 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:

" she can phase herself and be able to pass through objects but she can also "reverse phase" and increase her density...like 616 Vision's powers "

exactly 
which increases her strength and durability a huge amount  
#6 Posted by BuddyBulson (453 posts) - - Show Bio

she can control here atoms to be more dense or speed them up and spread em around to move through solid matter

#7 Posted by Hunter114 (861 posts) - - Show Bio

Density manipulation: Allowing you to knock people's faces of, not once, but twice!
#8 Posted by jordama (4701 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone watched Mutant x, that was one of the characters powers. he even had some invulnerability because of it.
#9 Posted by babywix (98 posts) - - Show Bio

She can control herself to be more dense, like everybody else above in the comments said. She had done that too in the Ultimate X-Men/Fantastic Four crossovers.

#10 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio

Just like caitlin fairchild then

#11 Edited by A-Strondinaire (416 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimm: 
 I'll post scans tomorrow. 

Okay I understand now! I just realized this thread took off today

#12 Posted by A-Strondinaire (416 posts) - - Show Bio
1st t ime
2nd Time

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.