Follow

Kitty Pryde

Character » Kitty Pryde appears in 6445 issues.

Kitty Pryde (a.k.a. Shadowcat) is a mutant gifted with the ability to become intangible and phase her entire body through solid material. A talented prodigy, she became the poster child of the X-Men; eventually reaching maturation and becoming the team's current leader.

Short circuit !!!!...

xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xmenfallen

can kitty by any chance short circuit iron man's armor

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By jordama

you know, this is something that i have thought about a lot. I wonder if he made a anti-kitty armor?
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty

Unless Stark has taken precautions against super humans who can phase into the suit, then chances are Kitty would have the same effect on the Iron Man Armour that she does on everything else electrical.
    umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By umbrafeline

well since he has/had hulk buster armour im sure hell have a kitty-proof suit but chances are he wont be wearing it lol sucks to be tony lol jp
    Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Thunderscream

it'd be funny if she not only short circuited the suit, but pulled him out "Stark ass" naked :)

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DEGRAAF

i didnt know that when she pahsed thru electrical circuits that they short circuit. I cant see Tony having one for against just her. he might have one that cancels the abilities of all the main x-men. I just dont see Tony thinking of her as a threat
    LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LT1085

It being Stark and the fact that he deals with so many different power sets and abilities so often; I would assume that it would be a basic safety feature, like waterproofing or emp sheilding.

darkstorm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#8  Edited By darkstorm1
    @LT1085:
    Agreed.  Stark tends to think 2 steps ahead of anyone else.  Or atlest he tries too.
    yang777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By yang777
    In Uncanny X-Men Annual #7, Kitty phases through Iron Man and says "Oh, gee--sorry about this, Iron Man. When I phase through things, my power disrupts electrical circuits. I bet that's why you can't move. I wish I could stay an' help...but I gotta run."

Although, this was a long time ago...maybe Iron Man has since made an upgrade. Still, I don't know how a suit that relies on electrical circuits can protect itself from her power. He would have to have a suit that has no electrical circuits or something...
    darkstorm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#10  Edited By darkstorm1
    @yang777: 

or use a kind of metal that poisoned her like in Astonishing X-Men.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.