Mind helping the clueless? :)

#1 Edited by Rosencrantz&Guildenstern (275 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just pondering over this, but couldn't get to conclusion: Anybody know whether Kitty's able to touch other intangible persons\beings while phasing, or make them tangible again (counter phasing them or sumtin like that)? Another thing: Does phrasing through extremely dense material like adamantium still hurt her? Thanks for your time!

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure.  Trance certainly managed this during a fight with Moonstone (in the X-Men: Legacy issues of the Utopia cross-over)... but I'm not sure if Kitty has been able to interact with other objects or characters that were independently phased by another source.

#3 Posted by Rosencrantz&Guildenstern (275 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty:  Thanks for your answer, Kitty! Never knew about Trance till you've mentioned her. Maybe it's time to pick up some New X-Men issues...
#4 Posted by Jubilantlad (318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rosencrantz&Guildenstern: It is. The X-Kids are the best.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.