Follow

Kitty Pryde

Character » Kitty Pryde appears in 6426 issues.

Kitty Pryde (a.k.a. Shadowcat) is a mutant gifted with the ability to become intangible and phase her entire body through solid material. A talented prodigy, she became the poster child of the X-Men; eventually reaching maturation and becoming the team's current leader.

Ellen Page reprising role as Kitty - thoughts?

valencourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By valencourt

So recently it has been confirmed by Bryan Singer that Ellen Page will be reprising her role as Kitty Pryde. What are your thoughts on this? Are you happy that Ellen will be returning? Were you hoping for a new actress? Share your thoughts!

Personally, I am thrilled that Ellen Page is returning as Kitty. Not only is Kitty my favourite Marvel character but Ellen Page is one of my favourite actresses, and since seeing her portray kitty in X3, I struggle to think of a better alternative.

I'm also glad that Ellen will be breaking the Kitty curse, seeing as how there has always been a different Canadian actress playing her up until now.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JonSmith

As long as they portray her with some actual tech skills, and give her more than six lines, I approve.

Avatar image for spidermonkey2099
    spidermonkey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By spidermonkey2099

I also really like both Kitty Pryde and Ellen Page, so I'm pretty excited about it. I hope she has a major role in this film and future films.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By John Valentine

Ellen Page was the best but if X-Men Last Stand. I'm happy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.