Follow

Kitty Pryde

Character » Kitty Pryde appears in 6426 issues.

Kitty Pryde (a.k.a. Shadowcat) is a mutant gifted with the ability to become intangible and phase her entire body through solid material. A talented prodigy, she became the poster child of the X-Men; eventually reaching maturation and becoming the team's current leader.

Air walking???

xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xmenfallen

Idont know if this thread has been done before but can you explain it to me the science of the x-men makes no sense
    uhm they said that she can airwalk and can walk on air like stairs so she can possibly be air born and walk around in mid air fighting enemies is this right or ist like she is in zero gravity but can maneuver herself ????

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

There are still particles in the air.  When in a phased state, she doesn't have to rely on the ground to support her lighter-than-air weight.  Therefore, just as our normal bodies would walk upon the ground, her phased molecules can step upon the molecules in the air.

xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By xmenfallen
    @xerox-kitty: ahh okay i get it there are small particles in the sir sox she steps on it because she is really light on phasing state but if she has to step the particles shouldnt her feet be solid but she cant do that i was wondering about that
    zero man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By zero man
    @xerox-kitty: hi i am new

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.