Does Kisame Have Clouds Sword

#1 Posted by donkrieg76543 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Kisame sword look a lot like Cloud Strife Sword

#2 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Kisame sword is different. Jut because they are both big doesn't mean they look alike. Anyway Kisame sword doesn't cut, it shreds or something like that.

#3 Posted by donkrieg76543 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

it kind of looks alittle like clouds Sword

#4 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see a little. But that's only because of how big and smooth looking they look like. But kisame sword isn't smooth. Its rough and spiky.

#5 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Kisame's weapon drains chalkra. It's called.....I forgt what it's called but it begins with S.

It goes along with the biiju legend(the actual one, not the naruto one) The three tailed beast was originally a shark, Isonade(Kisame looks like a shark). It had a remora that stole chalkra for Isonade to use(kisame swords drains chalkra).

#6 Posted by donkrieg76543 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

a well each to their own opinion

#7 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Samehada was also the name of the remora.

#8 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it was called Samehada.

#9 Posted by gremereper (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#10 Posted by gremereper (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#11 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

X_X, alright Kisame Hoshigaki has the " Samehada " Sharkskin sword, it is made up of chakra infused shark skin scales, it absorbs charkra from the opponent on striking and shreds them.

Cloud Strife on the other hand, wields a Buster sword, a 5' sword with two material slots, with not much in the special power area, he mainly uses it for sentimental purposes.

#12 Posted by hidan (36 posts) - - Show Bio

zabuza's sword may look like cloud's.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.