Marvel in Kingdom Hearts?

#1 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio

there's been a rumor ever since marvel was bought by Disney that they might put marvel characters into the next kingdom hearts game.
i'm not saying that this rumor is true or not,although it could be interesting.if they did put some marvel in a kingdom hearts game what would you like it to be?
levels,characters,bosses,new things to summon,and new types of heartless ideas are all welcome.
here is who i would like to see put in:

Howard the duck lol,but only like in a cutscene,Easter egg,or as something you could summon
#2 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

It certainly make me pick up the series again...
Imagine, going to Marvel's New York and teaming up with Iron Man to fight off some Heartless...
 
Oh yeah, definitely make me pick it up again.

#3 Posted by NexusOfLight (1715 posts) - - Show Bio

If they were to put Marvel in Kingdom Hearts, it'd have to be someone magical and fantastical or whatever. I can't imagine seeing someone like Spider-Man or Captain America fighting alongside Sora, Donald, and Goofy, but someone like Thor or Strange might be a bit more believable.

#4 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@NexusOfLight: that could mean it being in a level like Asgard right?
#5 Posted by NexusOfLight (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433: Yeah, I could go with that.
#6 Posted by Retnex (2264 posts) - - Show Bio

I can already see Goofy with a Captain America Shield.
But this was probably just an idea from a fan and not an actual "rumor".

#7 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18854 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet :D

#8 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, it's not that ridiculous, I mean, there was a freaking Tron Universe... 
 
"Hello, Sora, welcome to Atlantis. My name is Namor, do you have a wife I could try and sleep with?"

#9 Posted by NexusOfLight (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" Well, it's not that ridiculous, I mean, there was a freaking Tron Universe...   "Hello, Sora, welcome to Atlantis. My name is Namor, do you have a wife I could try and sleep with?" "
Y'know that would be pretty interesting. Like in Disney's Atlantis there was some portal to Marvel's Atlantis. Ariel and Namor fighting side by side would be crazy.
#10 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmm Yeah Thor would work

#11 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@NexusOfLight said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" Well, it's not that ridiculous, I mean, there was a freaking Tron Universe...   "Hello, Sora, welcome to Atlantis. My name is Namor, do you have a wife I could try and sleep with?" "
Y'know that would be pretty interesting. Like in Disney's Atlantis there was some portal to Marvel's Atlantis. Ariel and Namor fighting side by side would be crazy. "
Oh my God. I just thought of the best thing ever. Doctor Doom and Sephiroth team up. (Salivates).
#12 Posted by Retnex (2264 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by NexusOfLight (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @NexusOfLight said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" Well, it's not that ridiculous, I mean, there was a freaking Tron Universe...   "Hello, Sora, welcome to Atlantis. My name is Namor, do you have a wife I could try and sleep with?" "
Y'know that would be pretty interesting. Like in Disney's Atlantis there was some portal to Marvel's Atlantis. Ariel and Namor fighting side by side would be crazy. "
Oh my God. I just thought of the best thing ever. Doctor Doom and Sephiroth team up. (Salivates). "
As interesting as that sounds, it seems like one of those combos that would come off as odd to me. I mean sure, Doom's good with magic, but he doesn't seem as fantasy based as Sephiroth. I guess it could work, but in my mind it'd just feel out of place. That said, dang that fight would be crazy. Meteors, flames, lightning, sounds impossible to beat.
#14 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see him teaming up with Spidey too.

#15 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@NexusOfLight said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @NexusOfLight said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" Well, it's not that ridiculous, I mean, there was a freaking Tron Universe...   "Hello, Sora, welcome to Atlantis. My name is Namor, do you have a wife I could try and sleep with?" "
Y'know that would be pretty interesting. Like in Disney's Atlantis there was some portal to Marvel's Atlantis. Ariel and Namor fighting side by side would be crazy. "
Oh my God. I just thought of the best thing ever. Doctor Doom and Sephiroth team up. (Salivates). "
As interesting as that sounds, it seems like one of those combos that would come off as odd to me. I mean sure, Doom's good with magic, but he doesn't seem as fantasy based as Sephiroth. I guess it could work, but in my mind it'd just feel out of place. That said, dang that fight would be crazy. Meteors, flames, lightning, sounds impossible to beat. "
I'd mostly be waiting to see who betrayed who first lol.
#16 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephiroth would probably team up with a cosmic being or something.

#17 Posted by killermike (3175 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29500 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.