KH: Birth By Sleep New info and New Trailer!

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

Edited By sora_thekey

Here's some random info about the game's stoy.... This is all found in kh2.co.uk 

This game seems so cool... This info goes along with the new trailer 

-- “The future that will be opened with the keyblade...”
    “The opening movie tells of the future”
    “Hikari”, the first KH song, plays in the opening movie. Scenes that weave the story together are shown, and within them we can see somewhere that looks like “The place of awakening”. We see Terra and his friends go up against Xehanort, then fall. Does this show a fate that cannot be avoided?

“The charms they carry, will become their strength...”
    “Why do those two fight?”
    “Those who change the three heroes’ fate”
    “The end of a cruel and heartless fight”
    “The Kingdom Hearts glitters in the sky...”

-- “The feelings and bonds that head towards tragedy”

The scene that we can predict to be the climax of the story is shown. An uncountable number of keyblades are thrust into the earth as they go against Xehanort. This world’s name has yet to be revealed, it is a world we don’t yet know. Is this a place where many keyblade heroes died during the “Keyblade War”? There is a scene where Terra and Ven are with Xehanort, but why?

“The remains of the Keyblade War”
    “The grave of the keyblades of past heroes”

Xehanort: “The remains of keyblades that took on the power of their masters”  

Ven’s Story
    They are up against Xehanort. Does Ven know how strong he is? He entrusts his friends with his last wish, “Please kill me...” We can also see a scene where it looks as though he has been defeated by Xehanort. Then Xehanort says unmerciful words to him. We can also see a scene where Ven has vacant eyes, and he seems to be working with Xehanort...?    “Entrusting your friends with your future”

Ven: “I ask you this because you’re my friends.”

Xehanort: “Why couldn’t you forgive [someone] for going on a journey?”

Terra’s Story
    Terra can feel there is something wrong with his friend’s heart, and he explodes with anger. He challenges Xehanort with an attack that “Lingering Sentiment” used in KHIIFM?

“Trouble in Terra’s heart”

Terra: “What did you do to his heart!”

Terra: (Land of Departure) “I’ll use my strength for my friends!”

Terra: “Did you call me, Master Xehanort?”

Aqua’s Story
    Aqua fights alongside the King in a land of darkness. It looks as though they are fighting Xehanort and Vanitas, but we can’t see Terra or Ven anywhere. Where could they be?

“Fighting alongside the King against a difficult adversary”

Aqua: “Terra, Ven, lend me your strength”

Aqua: “I will not listen to your nonsense!”

Beneath Vanitas’ mask...
    Master Xehanort’s apprentice, the masked boy Vanitas. He uses the keyblade well, and he has enough power to over power three people [I can’t tell whether this is talking about TAV or not.] but we don’t know what his true form is. But when he is up against Ven, his mask melts off, exposing his face to the day. And that face is...?

“Will a prophecy of the future come true?”
    “Vanitas’ golden eyes pierce Ven”

Vanitas: “The being called “Terra” will disappear.”

-- “The King with join the fight, holding a keyblade!”
    The King will also appear here with our three heroes. He is holding the Starseeker that he had in the KHIIFM secret movie, but we still don’t know what his motives are. We can also see a scene where he shows the “star fragment” to Ven, which he uses to travel between the worlds.

“The cry of the King’s heart”
    “Led by the power of the stars...”

Mickey: “The keyblade isn’t something you use to hurt people!””

Mickey: “You [?] didn’t just get [here?] on a whim, you must have reacted to something and been led [here]” [sorry, can’t tell exactly who/what he is talking about here without more references.]

“Create new Commands by fusion”
    “Command Charge” is a system where you can put two Commands together to create a new Command. You can access it any time from the menu. If you add in fusion materials during Charge, you can get special abilities.

You can fuse “Aerial Break Lv 3” + “Aero Lv 3” to get “Aera”. If you add a “charged crystal” you can get “Air Combo Plus”. If you add the “shiny crystal” you can add “Blizzard Guard”.

“Add the best abilities to your Commands.”

“You can also by ice cream!”
    At Moogle Shops in all of the worlds you can buy Commands (and sell them as well.) And in the series first ice cream shop in Disney Town, you can gather materials and make your own ice cream. If you put the ice cream you’ve made into your Deck Command, you’ll be able to change immediately to the Style in the ice cream. It seems there are 7 kinds of ice cream?

The example shows “Volcano Curry” (if you use it you can change into Fire Blazer)

“The Moogle [is a?] hologram?”
    “Get the Commands you want at a Moogle Shop!”
    “Make your favorite ice cream!”

-- “Memories with friends you can never forget”
    “Radiant Garden” is a world where many important characters in the series live. It has been revealed that Kairi and those who will become members of Organization XIII are here. This time we will introduce you to the two humans that look just like Axel an Saix. They look young, but you can imagine that this is how they would have looked as humans.

Lea: A mischievous boy who plays with a frisbee that has a fire symbol on it. He is characterized by his red hair that looks like fire. If you add an X to his name and switch the letters around it becomes “Axel”.

Isa: A cool and collected young man. You can tell that this is the human that would become Saix, but he doesn’t have the scar on his forehead at this time.

“Sounds like Axel”

Lea: “Got it memorized?”

Isa: “Well, at least we won’t forget [you?], in any case.”

Isa: “It seems [someone] is already prepared.”

-- Of course Winnie the Pooh will be here!
    The world of “Winnie the Pooh”, “The 100 Acre Wood” will be appearing on the Command Board system. With the special “Honey Paradise” you will be able to take the pot of honey and gain BP.

“Pooh and Tigger face off!”

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#1  Edited By xerox_kitty

Sora, Sora, Sora... you little STAR!  This is amazing!   Thanks for sharing with us :D

I can't help but think of Ven as Roxas still, but I guess that'll change once I play it.  The younger Organisation members are so cute!  I love seeing Zack in there (asking Aqua for a date??), and I wonder who the older man with the Keyblade is??  The mini games look even more annoying than ever... but otherwise, I can't wait to play this.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By sora_thekey
    @xerox-kitty said:

"Sora, Sora, Sora... you little STAR!  This is amazing!   Thanks for sharing with us :D I can't help but think of Ven as Roxas still, but I guess that'll change once I play it.  The younger Organisation members are so cute!  I love seeing Zack in there (asking Aqua for a date??), and I wonder who the older man with the Keyblade is??  The mini games look even more annoying than ever... but otherwise, I can't wait to play this. "

Thanks... Yeah Ven looking like Roxas will be explained in this game.... 

The older man with the keyblade (if you mean the goatee) that's Master Xeaohnort! (I dont think I spelled it right) 

He's going to be the main villain in all this... I mean first his heartless then his nobody now himself, don't be surprised we later see and unbirth of himself! 

Oh and the mini games remind me of Mario Party!
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @sora_thekey said:
    "The older man with the keyblade (if you mean the goatee) that's Master Xeaohnort! (I dont think I spelled it right)  He's going to be the main villain in all this... I mean first his heartless then his nobody now himself, don't be surprised we later see and unbirth of himself!  "
    Ah no... that's my bad.  Not that old, but older than the rest of the characters.  There's a Japanese looking man with dark hair (and a funky piece of fringe that hangs down over his face).  He has a keyblade too.  But he doesn't look like a Disney Squenix character that I can think of... but the video is kinda li'l, so it's hard to see :) 

I hate the mini games.  I still have 2% of KH2 to complete because I couldn't finish 2 mini games... hate hate HATE mini games!! Grrr.......
    sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sora_thekey
    @xerox-kitty: LOL.... Actually I think you're right! I haven't been able to pass the mini games in KH: Re: Chain of Memories in the Winnie the Pooh level so yeah I agree.... 

That jappanese guy... I foget his name but he's like the Yen Sid for this game.... He sends Aqua Ven and Terra on the missions and I heard somewhere he was Ansem's helper or something... original char.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @sora_thekey: I used to play on regular difficulty, and hoped to complete all the mini games to get the secret ending.  After KH2, I'm planning on playing it on Difficult... stuff the mini games (unless I get a top notch keyblade like the Fenrir again ;)
    sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sora_thekey
    @xerox-kitty: If you play on difficult then the mini games aren't necessary to see the secret video at the end....
    shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By shanana

This reminds me, I still haven't beat 365/2 hmmm

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @sora_thekey said:
    " @xerox-kitty: If you play on difficult then the mini games aren't necessary to see the secret video at the end.... "
    Exactly ;) 

@Sha said:
    " This reminds me, I still haven't beat 365/2 hmmm "
    This reminds me... I haven't started it yet (something called ComicVine takes up all my old gaming time ;)
    Avatar image for deactivated-603054d50af47
    deactivated-603054d50af47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@xerox-kitty said:
    " @sora_thekey said:
    " @xerox-kitty: If you play on difficult then the mini games aren't necessary to see the secret video at the end.... "
    Exactly ;) 

@Sha said:
    This reminds me... I haven't started it yet (something called ComicVine takes up all my old gaming time ;) "
    LOL. It's a cool game, it can be irritating at times though.
    sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sora_thekey
    @xerox-kitty said:  
    This reminds me... I haven't started it yet (something called ComicVine takes up all my old gaming time ;) "
    Same here!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.