ok who was batmans son the nightstar, started dating.....

#1 Posted by Omega Mega Man (52 posts) - - Show Bio

hey through in some cool hero romances and the offspring to come from them like the creeper and big barda would make hulk or something.

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Ibn al Xu'fasch

#3 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

probably damian wayne the son of the devil

#4 Posted by Sling Shot (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

Say what? I don't understand this threads intent , but I think I want to . Could somebody clarify?

#5 Posted by No_Name_ (12593 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Say what? I don't understand this threads intent , but I think I want to . Could somebody clarify?"

Ditto. confused

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing he asked who had Nightstar, who is the daughter of Nightwing and Starfire in Kingdome come (so many mistakes in that title lol) started dating. The answer was Bruce Wayne's son and heir of Ra's al Ghul-Ibn al Xu'fasch, who is kingdome come's version of Damian

#7 Posted by IsabellaRoth (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightstar..shouldnt exist..I dont want another allien in the DC universe like Starfire..with her is enough...Damian Wayne deserves a better lover (I dont even know if he can love someone)... 
I hate Starfire..she is like an orange prostitute..Barbara is better..but Grayson deserves better I think..the best couple is Talia/Bruce..That is awesome!...Can anyone compare Talia who is intelligent, attractive...evil...with Starfire???NOOOOOO... 
Talia is my favourite character with Raven...

#8 Posted by nyx (114 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Nightstar, I wish they'd bring her over to the mainstream like they did Iris, Offspring, and Damian (Ibn al Xu'fasch).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.