Should he REALLY have his own page?

#1 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought other universe characters were suppose to be on a character's mainpage regardless of how important they are.

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"I made the decision to create a new page for this character: http://www.comicvine.com/superman/47070//. I know it may be the same character. DC has said it's not a hoax or imaginary story. It could be the regular Supes from the future but I just felt we need to be able to distinguish between him and the regular Superman. "
#3 Posted by fesak (7052 posts) - - Show Bio

There are several characters that are different enough to have their own page.

#4 Posted by G-Man (32790 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe this is the same Superman but since he's going to be in the JSA, I felt there needed to be a way to distinguish him from the regular (boring) Superman. He won't be the same character. I'm sure he'll be written differently. I wanna see where they're going to go with this. If it turns out to be nothing major, I'll either delete or merge this page. Besides, it was my call so

Post Edited:2007-09-15 02:20:51

Staff
#5 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"Besides, it was my call so"

And some people say that power corrupts...

#6 Posted by G-Man (32790 posts) - - Show Bio

Staff
#7 Posted by Samhain (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he should be the one that comes up first when you look up "Superman". A link to this page from that one would be more appropriate IMO.

#8 Posted by Blue Lantern 2814 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Samhain says:

"I don't think he should be the one that comes up first when you look up "Superman". A link to this page from that one would be more appropriate IMO."

I agree with that. Otherwise, it's going to confuse new readers, which is the opposite of this site's purpose.

#9 Posted by green mage (33 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think he should have a link to his page on the jsa page it should just have a link to the regular superman page then mention somewhere on that about this special superman being part of the jsa

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.