MONSTER OR MISUNDERSTOOD?

#1 Posted by GALAXY (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Many people believe that he's dangerous, but the real story is that he's just to big.We call him a monster, but it's because he 's a large animal that the world of man have not seen since the time of the dinosaurs.
Post Edited:2008-03-09 00:45:47

#2 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Well he is dangerous. Any Gorilla is dangerous. But I agree he's not a monster. Just one big ass Gorilla. "

I wonder how strong he is.

#3 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84514 posts) - - Show Bio

Well he is dangerous. Any Gorilla is dangerous. But I agree he's not a monster. Just one big ass Gorilla.

#4 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

He's too weak to be called a monster. A machine gun is incredibly devastating to him.

#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Well he is dangerous. Any Gorilla is dangerous. But I agree he's not a monster. Just one big ass Gorilla. "

Exactly. So what do you give a big ass Gorilla? A big ass bananna.

#6 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

his strength rivals godzillas plus he highley intelligent when it comes to battle situations.

#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

soul taker says:

"his strength rivals godzillas plus he highley intelligent when it comes to battle situations."

Umm no. Kong is 25 feet and weighs 12.5 tons. Godzilla is 328 feet and weighs 55,000 tons. Godzilla is also smarter and far far stronger. He would incinerate kong in a single blast. In fact he could just stomp on the ground and kong would fall over and die.

#8 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

In truth, Comparing kong to Godzilla is like comparing Bilbo to Demogorgon, it's a one sided fight, and the former would die, no matter what.

#10 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"soul taker says:
"his strength rivals godzillas plus he highley intelligent when it comes to battle situations."
. In fact he could just stomp on the ground and kong would fall over and die. "

LMMFAO!

Fat joke to the max."

Nah kong would actually die of a heart attack, come on what kind of monster is killed by fricken vampire bats?

#11 Posted by Cyrus (683 posts) - - Show Bio

misunderstood

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"soul taker says:

LMMFAO!

Fat joke to the max.

#13 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"soul taker says:
LMMFAO! Fat joke to the max."
Nah kong would actually die of a heart attack, come on what kind of monster is killed by fricken vampire bats? "

kong beat godzilla in king kong vs godzilla plus godzilla only has human intelligence whilst kong uses his opponents strategies against them and uses the surroundings.

#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

soul taker says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"soul taker says:
Nah kong would actually die of a heart attack, come on what kind of monster is killed by fricken vampire bats? "

kong beat godzilla in king kong vs godzilla plus godzilla only has human intelligence whilst kong uses his opponents strategies against them and uses the surroundings."

That was not king kong, that was a suped up monkey. And Plus, Kong ran from G at the end because he knew, in the water, he was screwed.

#15 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"soul taker says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"soul taker says:
kong beat godzilla in king kong vs godzilla plus godzilla only has human intelligence whilst kong uses his opponents strategies against them and uses the surroundings."
That was not king kong, that was a suped up monkey. And Plus, Kong ran from G at the end because he knew, in the water, he was screwed. "

he didnt run he walked away because he knew he won plus if godzilla survived why didnt he go after kong i'll tell you why because he gave up theres only one king. its not that i hate godzilla i just hate that godzilla power hour and godzooky that little * ruined godzilla for me. if i liked godzilla again i would choose him.

#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

soul taker says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"soul taker says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"soul taker says:
That was not king kong, that was a suped up monkey. And Plus, Kong ran from G at the end because he knew, in the water, he was screwed. "

he didnt run he walked away because he knew he won plus if godzilla survived why didnt he go after kong i'll tell you why because he gave up theres only one king. its not that i hate godzilla i just hate that godzilla power hour and godzooky that little * ruined godzilla for me. if i liked godzilla again i would choose him.

"

G survived to fight mothra by the next movie, smart one.

#17 Posted by HammerTron (580 posts) - - Show Bio

King Kong is simply a giant gorilla. He is simply an increadible animal that was controlled and ultimately killed by human beings.

#18 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Their fault for taking him out of his home by using a blond bimbo as bait

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.