who is most despise able female villan in marvel

#1 Posted by crimsonangel (5 posts) - - Show Bio

kimura is easily the most despise able character iv ever seen in x-men. Any chick that can beat the living hell out of an allready tormented and tortured little girl with a friggin smile on her face on a daily basis needs to be removed from the gene pool post haste. post who you all think is a worse female villan

#2 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

worse as in evil....Cassandra Nova she use a sentinal to wipe out an entire island and 60 million mutants

#3 Posted by crimsonangel (5 posts) - - Show Bio

yes but did she do it with a smile? lol

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra Nova.

#5 Posted by Fussel (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yes, i think, she did. But no matter what, Kimura's still a really bad... I don't know any words that are not some baaad baaad words like b*tch and something like that. But I think, these words aren't even enough.

#6 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Cassandra Nova."

Definitely, I think Loki recently shot up high on that list as well!

#7 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra Nova bad but she more like an "it" that woman and Kimura is a more human approach to evil

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

I only say Cassandra Nova because she's evil as hell and she's hideous.Madame Hydra is pretty evil but by visual standards she's hot.

#9 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
crimsonangel said:
"

kimura is easily the most despise able character iv ever seen in x-men. Any chick that can beat the living hell out of an allready tormented and tortured little girl with a friggin smile on her face on a daily basis needs to be removed from the gene pool post haste. post who you all think is a worse female villan

"
emma frost gave her a lesson though
#10 Posted by spellslinger (31 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree with the rest but that b***h who killed courtney ross. Not only did she kill Courtney, who was awesome btw, but wasnt she like a tyrant in her own dimesion. I think her name was sat-yr-9 or sumfin like that.
#11 Posted by Illyana Rasputin (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix

#12 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra Nova, definitely.

#13 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine said:
"Cassandra Nova, definitely. "

I thought you liked her...!?
#14 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @John Valentine said:
"Cassandra Nova, definitely. "
I thought you liked her...!? "
I do, she's one of my favourite X-villains, but she is most certainly despicable. 
#15 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine: She certainly is! And pretty ugly too... but I wouldn't dare think that around her.  In fact, I think Cassie Nova probaby beats Kimura in terms of power & despicable-ness.  She works on a much grander scale, whereas Kimura is an over-powered bully who haunts one or two individuals.
#16 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @John Valentine: She certainly is! And pretty ugly too... but I wouldn't dare think that around her.  In fact, I think Cassie Nova probaby beats Kimura in terms of power & despicable-ness.  She works on a much grander scale, whereas Kimura is an over-powered bully who haunts one or two individuals. "
Yes, absolutely. She wiped out, what, over sixteen million mutants? Plus she screwed with the X-Men pretty badly!  
She possessed Charles, drove Lilandra insane and forced Beak to attack Beast? Wow. 
I view Kimura as an obsessive psycho, as you said more like a bully; Nova and Kimura are not even comparable. 
#17 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine: Precisely.  My initial thought was Kimura, but I'd forgotten about Nova.  She takes despicable to a whole new level...
#18 Posted by Knox (474 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine said:
" Cassandra Nova, definitely. "
#19 Posted by 614azrael (10307 posts) - - Show Bio

Is she the most evil no but she sertainly is some1 whos twisted n betr off dead

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.