Kimimaro Best close combat fighter ever

#1 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

When i say that i mean in terms of no guns nobody like Supermans strength i just mean like close up using hands and body he'd have to be the best wouldn't you say?? I don't see anybody beating him.

#2 Posted by DEADPOOL (2709 posts) - - Show Bio

Without his spikey bones, Lee could had beaten him. Gai would pwn him even with the bones though.

#3 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"Without his spikey bones, Lee could had beaten him. Gai would pwn him even with the bones though."

The reason if because of his bones lol which is why i think hes the best but he gave lee some go he fought all three stages of lee awake, sleepy lee, strongest of all drunk lol also funniest but really its like impossible to beat this guy.

#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"Without his spikey bones, Lee could had beaten him. Gai would pwn him even with the bones though."

Guy could have fought him sure, but I mean......dude, come on

Gaara couldn't crush you, and I'd bet my arms that Guy's punches aren't as strong as Gaara's demon enforced crushing sand lol

#5 Posted by PhoenixForce687 (196 posts) - - Show Bio

Kimimaro is bad.

#6 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

could you imagine how good he could have got if he didnt die i mean he outclassed gaara and even though lee got the best of him in his drunk form he still kept up and he beat the other sound four plus he was on orochimarus level awsome dude but not as good as lee although the two have the best fight scene ive seen so far in naruto.

#7 Posted by Assimilation2 (736 posts) - - Show Bio

Lee didn't entirely do to good against Kimimaro. I mean, sure, he started punching him like crazy and making him fly all over the place, but Kimimaro still wasn't that badly effected. he was about to kill Naruto when lee came, he was about to kill Lee when Gaara came, and he was about to kill Gaara when god screwed him over.

#8 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

You know, just to clarify Kimimaro was really weak. I mean weak as in he was and is a vegetable. Handicapped for the rest of his life because of his severe sickness. And the only reason he moved in the first place is because of his will alone. Can you imagine that?! I can't.

Every movement he used, even the most subtle movement such as twitching a finger, walking or turning his head gives him pain. I'm surprised he didn't fall unconcious from too much pain. But can you imagine just for a second what he would be like, "IF" he didn't have the sickness?

If he was as stong as he was in his prime before the sickness? There is a reason why Oro wanted him rather than Sasuke. His body was perfect. And his strength was unrivaled.

lol Sasuke was nothing but a replacement. A "Replacement" that was to be used as only a temporary body before another strong one comes along.

#9 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

yet...you clarify that he is weak in your first sentence lol

he was amazing

#10 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

...i don't mean to be rude but you should read the next sentence.

#11 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Hedatary says:

"...i don't mean to be rude but you should read the next sentence."

that...wasn't the point

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.