Follow

Killer Frost (Lincoln)

Character » Killer Frost (Lincoln) appears in 243 issues.

A friend to the original Killer Frost who assumed the murderous identity following the original's death.

Frosty Love

Hellshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Hellshot

I was wondering something, what if someone fell in love with Killer Frost 2? Someone who kinda relentlessly pursues her, for instance she goes for the heat absorbtion kiss and he survives it without being frozen she realizes it and he's still passionately kissing her. I don't know I just thought about the idea for a while because I've kinda wanted to see a daughter of Frost. I imagined her with the heat absorbtion but without the cold temperature weakness, slightly psychotic, more so similar to combination of ice & poison ivy

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

you mean like the 'short' relationship she had with Effigy during Kyles Green Lantern run?

M

Hellshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hellshot

I remember the Effigy relationship, I liked it, but it didn't go as far as I would liked to have seen it go. So, something more drawn out, takes a few issues to draw a conclusion by the end of the relationship she finds out she's pregnant. She is left with a dilema, have the child and watch it grow up into what she became, raise the child differently while struggling with society, or kill it.

Hellshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hellshot

I remember the Effigy relationship, I liked it, but it didn't go as far as I would liked to have seen it go. So, something more drawn out, takes a few issues to draw a conclusion by the end of the relationship she finds out she's pregnant. She is left with a dilema, have the child and watch it grow up into what she became, raise the child differently while struggling with society, or kill it.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Methos

dunno...

i remember a few issues of the Effigy relationship... i'll have to hunt them down and see how they worked it all out

M

Hellshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hellshot

Well, I remember how it ended, basically Effigy allowed her get captured because he couldn't stand smart alleck villains more than smart alleck heroes... something like that. I mean at times I couldn't see her with a daughter because it may complicate things for the character, but it was a situation where the baby was killing her and she didn't realize it, might good for a story just depends on how it unfolds.

Avatar image for fallout_slaughter
    Fallout Slaughter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Fallout Slaughter

I think Kyle was rather mean with them. That was nice issue, it was kinda good to see Killer Frost talking with Effigy about her origin and her lack of contact with people. They could've been a happy couple, but turns out Green Lantern decided to annoy them just for the kicks.

Hellshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hellshot

Yea, you know but what if Killer Frost had a daughter cuz she should be around her forties by now. I mean passing the torch wouldn't be a bad idea take a new path with the character and have her fumble around with the decision of following the path of her mother or taking a path of her own choosing, for instance have her be Neutral.

Paracelsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My first question is simply this: what kind of man could possibly be attracted to(far less fall in love with Killer Frost)? But I am reminded of an old Spanish proverb- "there is no pot so ugly that i can;t find itself a lid!" Killer Frost's heart may very well be icy but at the end of the day it is ultimately a woman's!

Terry

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paracelsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't know that Killer Frost(Louise Lincoln) even HAD any friends to begin with( even those of her own sex)!

Terry

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.