Follow

Kiden Nixon

Character » Kiden Nixon appears in 62 issues.

Kiden is a 16 year old girl from Alphabet City, a Manhattan neighborhood. After witnessing her father being murdered as a child, her family falls apart, and she delves into drugs.

She Died?

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By pixelized

X-Force 16, what happened?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

ohhh now it makes alot more sense....I couldn't figure out who she was in that issue....apparently Stryfe was using her to keep X-Force and Cable trapped in the future and X-Force could only stay in that time for 36 hours before they started to die so to leave they had to kill her and Domino killed her and that's why X-23 is trying to get to the spot where Boom Boom was killed so that she can return to the past and save her

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pixelized

That's so random, so what about 616 Kiden, is she gone too??? Didn't you read Nyx Dan??? K was Laura's first friend. 

Why is Domino blind???

Hopefully she does complete her "mission"
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By danhimself
    @pixelized said:
    "That's so random, so what about 616 Kiden, is she gone too??? Didn't you read Nyx Dan??? K was Laura's first friend. 

Why is Domino blind???

Hopefully she does complete her "mission"
    "
    yeah I read it as recommended by you....i don't think the 616 Kiden has been seen since NYX

Domino is blind?  when?

I think she will since there has been no mention of Boom Boom in any other titles and both Hellion and Surge have been seen since
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pixelized

You're welcome for that. I'm just curious as what happened in the future, does that effect 616 Kiden? we may never know

Yeah, before Laura cut off Neena's teleporther, Neena mentioned that she couldn't see,

I hope she does, i pray she does, i'd hate to have to relive that moment again.
    Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Goki

I havnt read Nyx in a loooong time. Man i wish i knew where my copies were such a good story

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By danhimself
    @pixelized said:
    "You're welcome for that. I'm just curious as what happened in the future, does that effect 616 Kiden? we may never know

Yeah, before Laura cut off Neena's teleporther, Neena mentioned that she couldn't see,

"

I don't see how it would affect her

oh ok I remember now...I think that was just from getting so ill from being in the future for too long

I imagine she will....I just don't know if we'll find out next issue or not
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pixelized
    @Goki said:
    " I havnt read Nyx in a loooong time. Man i wish i knew where my copies were such a good story "
    Volume 1 was waaaaay better than 2.

@danhimself said:
    " @pixelized said:
    "You're welcome for that. I'm just curious as what happened in the future, does that effect 616 Kiden? we may never know

"
    I don't see how it would affect heroh ok I remember now...I think that was just from getting so ill from being in the future for too longI imagine she will....I just don't know if we'll find out next issue or not "
    Ohhh, that would also explain why Warren couldn't fly very long holding both X and Wolverine

I hope so, Hellion and Surge have been in everything, Boom Boom hasn't been in anything since issue 13.... fingers crossed.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By danhimself

actually we may find out next issue

X-FORCE # 17
    The Story: "NOT FORGOTTEN" Part 1 (of 4) MESSIAH WAR AFTERMATH! When X-Force was pulled into the future, what was forgotten in the present? The Leper Queen's murderous acts? The Sapien League's attack on the United Nations using two of the X-Men's students? Wolfsbane's reunion with the Asgardian Wolf Prince? H.A.M.M.E.R.'s hunt for X-23? After three months, the wait is over. Find out who lives and dies as the MESSIAH WAR ONE-SHOT art team of Mike Choi and Sonia Oback returns to X-FORCE! Parental Advisory …$2.99

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Goki
    @pixelized said:
    " @Goki said:
    " I havnt read Nyx in a loooong time. Man i wish i knew where my copies were such a good story "
    Volume 1 was waaaaay better than 2.

"
    Very true, i loved when it first appeared
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pixelized
    @danhimself said:
    " actually we may find out next issue

X-FORCE # 17
    The Story: "NOT FORGOTTEN" Part 1 (of 4) MESSIAH WAR AFTERMATH! When X-Force was pulled into the future, what was forgotten in the present? The Leper Queen's murderous acts? The Sapien League's attack on the United Nations using two of the X-Men's students? Wolfsbane's reunion with the Asgardian Wolf Prince? H.A.M.M.E.R.'s hunt for X-23? After three months, the wait is over. Find out who lives and dies as the MESSIAH WAR ONE-SHOT art team of Mike Choi and Sonia Oback returns to X-FORCE! Parental Advisory …$2.99 "
    yeah i saw that, too bad it's not out for 11 more days
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By danhimself
    @pixelized said:
    "@danhimself said:
    " actually we may find out next issue

X-FORCE # 17
    The Story: "NOT FORGOTTEN" Part 1 (of 4) MESSIAH WAR AFTERMATH! When X-Force was pulled into the future, what was forgotten in the present? The Leper Queen's murderous acts? The Sapien League's attack on the United Nations using two of the X-Men's students? Wolfsbane's reunion with the Asgardian Wolf Prince? H.A.M.M.E.R.'s hunt for X-23? After three months, the wait is over. Find out who lives and dies as the MESSIAH WAR ONE-SHOT art team of Mike Choi and Sonia Oback returns to X-FORCE! Parental Advisory …$2.99 "
    yeah i saw that, too bad it's not out for 11 more days
    "

oh no that's sooo far away  (sarcasm)
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pixelized

it is when you want it NOW!

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#14  Edited By xerox_kitty
    Check out the scan about half way down the page.  But apparently there is one timeline where she doesn't die horribly...

Personally I can't stand Kiden.  It's only Laura that I feel sorry for.

I don't remember Domino saying she couldn't see, but that might have been a side-effect of the time-machines slowly killing them...??
    bioghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By bioghost

put the other half of the scan also said that she will turn into a murdous monster to live.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pixelized
    @xerox-kitty said:
    " Check out the scan about half way down the page.  But apparently there is one timeline where she doesn't die horribly...

Personally I can't stand Kiden.  It's only Laura that I feel sorry for.

I don't remember Domino saying she couldn't see, but that might have been a side-effect of the time-machines slowly killing them...??
    "
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Kiden, she's so... AMAZING! lol

It was moments before X sliced off her teleporter sending her back home. 

lioneta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lioneta

NYX is awesome.
    I thought the last arc was No Way Home?
    Where the hell did this story go? :/

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By pixelized

it's the future

lioneta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lioneta

I'm still confused how boom boom ties into all of this.
    I guess the beginning of 17 will explain the past arc in a short paragraph.
    Honestly I don't know what I would do with out those.

But yeah how completely random it was Kiden out of no where and with no prelude to her ever being involved in the first place.
    She was way to kick ass of a character to just be tossed around aimlessly for plot gaps.
    I wish NYX was still around :/

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By John Valentine
    @lioneta said:
    "I'm still confused how boom boom ties into all of this.I guess the beginning of 17 will explain the past arc in a short paragraph.Honestly I don't know what I would do with out those.But yeah how completely random it was Kiden out of no where and with no prelude to her ever being involved in the first place.She was way to kick ass of a character to just be tossed around aimlessly for plot gaps. I wish NYX was still around :/"
    It's no random at all. Kiden has a temporal-based power enabling her to prevent X-Force's time travel. She and X-23 also had an emotional tie.
    lioneta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lioneta

Yes , I understand all that.
    I kept up with Kiden the whole time it's just her story halted out of nowhere and all of a sudden she's in this perdicament.
    Her previous one ended with her dead father and had nothing to do with this plot line.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#22  Edited By CellphoneGirl

So is Kiden alive now?

pixie_child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By pixie_child

I would assume so. I don't think she's been seen since the X-23   oneshot, so she is still alive and living on the street with the rest of the NYX II cast. You should read the oneshot. Kiden's really sweet and protective of Laura.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @pixie_child: I did read it, which kind of made me unsure since Laura doesn't even mention what happened in X-Force.
    pixie_child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By pixie_child
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx: 
    That's because they did the whole "changing the future" thing. She was, like, 80 or something in the X-Force future. But then they changed it so the guy never kidnaped her, and Kiden doesn't know about any of it.    
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @pixie_child: O_o she didn't look 80 lol, but i'm glad they stop it from happening :D
    pixie_child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By pixie_child

I was too. I keep hoping she's going to go to whatever they're calling the institute now. (I guess Utopia, but I'm sure that'll change again soon.)
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By xerox_kitty

Kiden as an old woman... 
    Kiden as an old woman... 
    She died as an old woman (who would technically be 1,000's of years old) so the Kiden in New York in the present day is fine.  Messiah War was a horrible alternate future timeline for her.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By danhimself

I don't understand why everyone thinks that what happened to future Kiden would affect present day Kiden...that makes no sense at all

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @danhimself: Agreed.  She doesn't know about it.  The only way it would possibly effect her is if Laura told her 'oh by the way, I saw you thousands of years in the future and my team-mate had to kill you in order for the rest of us to come back to the present day'.  
    pixie_child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By pixie_child
    @xerox-kitty: 
    That's what I said. But I think the confusion was that a lot of people can't cet the whole alt. timeline thing. My mom has been watching Star Trek since before I was born and she still can't watch a time travel episode without it confusing her. I can't decide if that makes me more logical for being able to get it or less so for the same reason.    
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @pixie_child: It's the difference between those of us who grew up with Back to the Future ;)
    pixie_child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By pixie_child
    @xerox-kitty: 
    I can see that. ^_^ (...I think Michael J. Fox is about the same age as her though, so I'm not really sure...) But if you're the age bracket where it's "too old" to bother watching, I guess it would be more confusing.    
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By danhimself

it really doesn't matter if it was an alternate timeline or if it was the set in stone, definitely going to happen future of the Marvel Universe.....events going on in the future can't affect the present....her being killed in the future can't affect her in the present unless she's told about it and even then that's just a psychological problem....it's not like if Kiden gets killed in the future her present self is going to drop dead....that's absurd thinking

pixie_child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By pixie_child
    @danhimself:
    I don't think that's what xxCellPhoneGirlxx was saying.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.