Kiden appr?

#1 Posted by betweenwars (10 posts) - - Show Bio

What attributes and qualities of little Miss Nixon do you appreciate, and do you think earned her a spot among the 198?

Personally, I love how Kiden will go out and do stupid things but the person she always wished she could be never dies and always prevails in the heat of the moment. Beyond that, I just think the street walking kids aspect of NYX is a very refreshing aspect to the Marvelverse.

And stopping time owns.

#2 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

betweenwars says:

"What attributes and qualities of little Miss Nixon do you appreciate, and do you think earned her a spot among the 198? Personally, I love how Kiden will go out and do stupid things but the person she always wished she could be never dies and always prevails in the heat of the moment. Beyond that, I just think the street walking kids aspect of NYX is a very refreshing aspect to the Marvelverse. And stopping time owns."

I agree with the stopping time statement fully. Other than that, I don't know much about Kiden, sorry.

#3 Posted by VoodooCat (16 posts) - - Show Bio

I like her personality ^^

She's so sassy

#4 Posted by Djinn (779 posts) - - Show Bio

i like her but i think some other mutants could take her place

#5 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

i like her carefree, lackluster, nonchalant attitude.

#6 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how Joe Quesada banned smoking from all marvel comics, but Kiden Nixon, one of the few characters created by Joe Q is the only marvel character still allowed to smoke.

Moderator Online
#7 Posted by AngelFrost (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

I <3 Kiden.
She's just great and I think we all can relate to her to some extent.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.