Kid Eternity petition

#1 Posted by FrankenKong (234 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a new detective on the block besides Batman. I say we have Kid Eternity return in an ongoing series. Lets all voice our opinion and get it done. Semper Fi!

#2 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

He will be starring in National Comics IIRC

#3 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

@FrankenKong: How is this a petition. If people like the book they will buy it.

#4 Edited by The_Tree (7466 posts) - - Show Bio

To clear things up, Kid Eternity's appearance in National Comics was a one-shot. OP liked it so much he wants to petition so we get an ongoing.

I'm with him, the book was great.

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13155 posts) - - Show Bio

Awful lot of petitions going round town.. I'm going to the comic book store tommorow, I'll check out the issue.

#6 Posted by SoA (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

it was meh. if anyone saw pushing daisies , its more less what has been presented in that story.

#7 Posted by FBEsposito (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm all for this. I really hope he gets his own on-going series. As for the Pushing Daises reference, I completely agree...and I loved that show.

#8 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

To clear things up, Kid Eternity's appearance in National Comics was a one-shot. OP liked it so much he wants to petition so we get an ongoing.

I'm with him, the book was great.

OMG. Yes. I want Eternity back. So unfair that he is just appearing in a one shot.

What is the point of having him in a one shot just to make us want more but we will never get to read more of him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.