Follow

Kid Devil

Character » Kid Devil appears in 247 issues.

Blue Devil's former sidekick, Eddie Bloomberg made a deal with Neron and became a demon himself. As Kid Devil, Eddie joined the Teen Titans and became a valued member. Eventually becoming Red Devil and then losing his powers, Eddie sacrificed himself to save San Francisco from a nuclear threat.

Do you think they'll ever bring him back?

comkid100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By comkid100

Kid devil was a fun character to read about and it was annoying that they depowered him and then eventually kille him off. I'm hoping they'll bing him back soon,  

Do u think they'll ever brig him back?

On a related note was he in blackest night at any point? 

321angel321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By 321angel321

I hope they would, but I have a feeling they probably won't. 
    And I don't think he was in blackest night.    

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

Probly bench him for few years then bring him back

Avatar image for superboyrocks13
    superboyrocks13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By superboyrocks13

i hate whatever mother f%$# that killed him i want them to bring him back now

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

Titans die ALL THE TIME. And then usually return. KD will probably back. Heck, due to the demonic nature of his powers, he could probably be resurrected through a loophole in life and death.

@superboyrocks13: In comics, he sacrificed himself. I'm not sure who was the writer but I THINK it was Felicia D. Henderson.  
    Oh, and watch your language.

superboyrocks13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By superboyrocks13

i could watch my language but i still dont like who ever killed him

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By Amegashita

... Who's Kid Devil?   

I have you know, I know who he is, but it's that one question that will prevent him from ever coming back.

HaHaManHV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By HaHaManHV

See, here's the thing. I love Kid Devil. He became one of my favorite characters and the dynamic between him and Ravager (Rose Wilson) was great. His death wasn't necessary, but happened because they didn't know what to do with the character now that he had been depowered, and they didn't want him to get them back immediately. The fact that he didn't come back in Blackest Night can be used for his eventual return, if it happens. The only thing standing in the way is that nobody really knows who he is. He wasn't a major player for long enough to have a massive following and warrant a return. They could probably get a great story out of him returning though and he's one of the few characters that can die and come back without having the entire thing seem pointless, as it's part of his backstory. I just don't see him coming back for a while because the Teen Titans are in a reformative period right now and need to separate themselves from the last couple of years of stories. If he's ever coming back, it's in the next 5 years or probably never.

superboyrocks13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By superboyrocks13
    @HaHaManHV:
    dude they beter bring him back hes awesome i have almost every issue hes in all the way back to his first apearnes

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.