Will Big Daddy Be In Kick-Ass 2 (Movie or Comic)

#1 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he will be, in a flashback or something.

#2 Posted by J1ml33 (540 posts) - - Show Bio

flashback maybe if your lucky !

#3 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@J1ml33 said:
" flashback maybe if your lucky ! "
Yeah,That's kinda what I had in mind.
#4 Posted by Griff0 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think so. He died in the first so probably not.  Yes he might be back in a flashback or what would be cooler is if he cae back as a spirit

#5 Posted by RootLoops (7 posts) - - Show Bio

I highly doubt it, we don't have that kind of luck, Nick Cage is expensive, cameo perhaps (movie). Comic? I'd be cool to see more of the Hit-Girl's training, so that'd include BD.

#6 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@RootLoops said:
" I highly doubt it, we don't have that kind of luck, Nick Cage is expensive, cameo perhaps (movie). Comic? I'd be cool to see more of the Hit-Girl's training, so that'd include BD. "
That's what I'm thinking.
#7 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, he'll probably appear as a spirit during the climactic fight. "Use the truncheon, Kick-Ass. The truncheon will be with you, always."

#8 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham said:
" Yeah, he'll probably appear as a spirit during the climactic fight. "Use the truncheon, Kick-Ass. The truncheon will be with you, always." "
lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.