Kick-Ass Volume 2?

#1 Posted by jakemcdoo (17 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by jakemcdoo (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody have any idea when this thing comes out? I heard Aug. 11.

#3 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a vol 2?

#4 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" There's a vol 2? "
yea it's gona be called balls to the wall
#5 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
" There's a vol 2? "
yea it's gona be called balls to the wall "
LOLZ!!!!!!
#6 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

It's coming out in september

#7 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  yea sounds real painful
#8 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK: nice...wonder what's it gonna be about.
#9 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  think it was mentioned some where that theirs going to be more villians and maybe red mist getting his revenge
#10 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK: cool
#11 Posted by Bergquist (695 posts) - - Show Bio
@jakemcdoo:
@Emperor Gonzo Noir:
@RedK:
@Primmaster64:

it gave some insigh at the back of a ps3 mag,it said 
  
red mist have traved the world lerning to be a real super villen and changed his name to and kick ass and hit girl join a new super hero team 
 
can't wait  
and can't find #1 on marvel.com but found #2 
http://marvel.com/catalog/?id=16668     
can some send me a link or tell me when its comeing out! thanks
#12 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@bergquist said:
" @jakemcdoo:
@Emperor Gonzo Noir:
@RedK:
@Primmaster64:

it gave some insigh at the back of a ps3 mag,it said 
  
red mist have traved the world lerning to be a real super villen and changed his name to and kick ass and hit girl join a new super hero team 
 
can't wait  
and can't find #1 on marvel.com but found #2 
http://marvel.com/catalog/?id=16668     can some send me a link or tell me when its comeing out! thanks "
I heard that Hit Girl will be trying to lead a normal life.
#13 Posted by Bergquist (695 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@bergquist:  awesome
#16 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:

"     http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Kick-Ass-2-1-Balls-To-The-Wall___366382   just read that the first issue is out on the 15th of September "

Does that mean it's out now? Cause I still haven't seen anything yet. 
I just found out that Issue #2 is coming out on October 27, but issue 1 still isn't out yet. 
 
Oh, wait they've updated that page. The release date for #1 is October 6.
#18 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative:  dam must of got pushed back, understandable Millar is pretty busy these days
#19 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
" @ReverseNegative:  dam must of got pushed back, understandable Millar is pretty busy these days "
Too true.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.