'Kick-Ass 2' Trailer

• 75 results
#51 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

looks decent...

#52 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to be so kick ass.

Eh? Get it?

*ahem*

But yeah Jim Carrey looks like he'll be a great role in this movie. Good to see him branch off from the physical/goofy faces type of humor he always does.

#53 Posted by wessaari (613 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrashBang said:

I hated Kick-Ass 2 (the comic book). It was just senseless violence and how-far-can-we-really-take-this nonsense.

But the film? Yeah, it does look entertaining, if only for how incredible Jim Carrey sounds. And I did adore the first film.

I didn't recognize Carrey at all, and for an actor to just completely disguise himself in his work makes me want to watch this movie. Ya it does seem alot more over the top, but i am willing to give this film a shot

#54 Posted by ninjadude853 (270 posts) - - Show Bio

If this movie has that scene from the comic where Red Mist shoots up a bunch of kids, I am NOT SEEING IT.

#55 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's hoping it's better than the first one...

#56 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7673 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Cant wait for the movie

#57 Posted by mcbean (288 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG AWESOME!

#58 Posted by TDK_1997 (13740 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking awesome!

#59 Posted by doomsilver (643 posts) - - Show Bio

That was awesome!

#60 Posted by dreamfall31 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh...didn't care for the comic or the movie. Interested to see if they go as far as the comic in this one.

#61 Posted by fables87 (843 posts) - - Show Bio

CAN'T WAIT!

#62 Posted by Meteorite (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

August 16th is my birthday!

#63 Posted by MrShway88 (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: Which one?

#64 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3327 posts) - - Show Bio

Jim Carrey looks AWESOME. I had no idea!

#65 Posted by ChillinVillain (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Jim Carrey changing his voice the way he did for this movie, allows me to give him the benefit of the doubt if he get the Rocket Raccoon voice acting job.

#66 Posted by ccraft (3962 posts) - - Show Bio

meh

#67 Posted by Agent Buttons (13479 posts) - - Show Bio
#68 Posted by Ms. Omega (4207 posts) - - Show Bio

So ready for this.

#69 Posted by CF12793 (2755 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really understand why they made a sequel to Kick-Ass. i thought the whole moral of the first one was that being a superhero is an incredibly stupid and dangerous thing to do, especially when you have no experience. And what, we're supposed to believe that everything turns around for him and he actually succeeded and can hold his own as a vigilante? It's just strange in my opinion. I guess it's supposed to be morally uplifting, but I find the whole thing backwards.

#70 Posted by LiamB8 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved the first one and the trailer looks so good for the second. I can not wait.

#71 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

"yeah there's a dog on your balls!"

Mad me roll around laughin'

#72 Posted by Alchemax_7 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

HOLY S#@T, laughing so much. Looks awesome.

#73 Posted by Raw_Material (3208 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait. Really enjoyed the trailer. Jim Carrey trying to be badass, this I gotta see!

#74 Posted by sora_thekey (8113 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read the book but is Hit-Girl 15 years old? I know that the actress grew up since the last movie, I'm just curious if that's the same in the book...

@haydenclaireheroes said:

I actually think the movie is going to be better than the comic

It's because of the art. John Romita Jr's art...

#76 Posted by GerTGWTC (1 posts) - - Show Bio

hey, if you have a few minutes please have a look at my "Kick-Ass" inspired short film? http://t.co/GMMPlai9Pd

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.