• 60 results
#51 Posted by dondasch (926 posts) - - Show Bio

Still have no desire to see Kick Ass, much less a sequel

#52 Posted by Comiclove5 (1258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
"It's a movie tailored for an audience that doesn't pay to see movies. "

lol.
#53 Posted by imaginaryman (198 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't like the movie too much, the ending went corny when he started to use the flying gatling machine. Plus I hated the bazooka scene. And Another this I didn't like about the movie was that there was no remorse or agony or a sense of failure from kick-ass(during his first encounter), it seems a bit impossible that something that traumatizing doesn't affect him.

#54 Posted by LiamRawson (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. Enjoyed the first movie.

#55 Edited by Aronmorales (9520 posts) - - Show Bio

Never saw the first one, and I'm pretty sure my mother doesn't want me seeing the other one... 

On that note, why in the hell did my father take her to see the first one?
#56 Posted by theiconic (924 posts) - - Show Bio

now swtichhhhhhh to kryptoniteeeeeeeeeeeee

#57 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@theiconic said:
" now swtichhhhhhh to kryptoniteeeeeeeeeeeee
"
LOL
#58 Posted by harleenquinzel10 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

if they make a sequel and aaron johnson doesnt return i will be devestated. i love him. Also, i am super excited for a comic sequel since the first one was so good.
#59 Posted by DKRider93 (5 posts) - - Show Bio
@harleenquinzel10 said:
" if they make a sequel and aaron johnson doesnt return i will be devestated. i love him. Also, i am super excited for a comic sequel since the first one was so good. "
I'm just curious, why wouldn't Aaron Johnson return?
#60 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@DKRider93 said:
" @harleenquinzel10 said:
" if they make a sequel and aaron johnson doesnt return i will be devestated. i love him. Also, i am super excited for a comic sequel since the first one was so good. "
I'm just curious, why wouldn't Aaron Johnson return? "
Good point.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.