Kick-Ass 2 Is Out!

#1 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

Just thought I should post this with the cover: 


Yup, it's out.
#2 Posted by Zinc (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I went to my local comic shop and they were sold out. I'll have to wait to they get more copies next week.

#3 Posted by longbowhunter (6739 posts) - - Show Bio

Got my copy earlier today. Gonna wait and read it tonight at work.

#4 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@longbowhunter said:
"

Got my copy earlier today. Gonna wait and read it tonight at work.

"
Nice.
#5 Posted by dementedtheclown (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone Spoiler me if Hit-Girl is still a "super hero" not just a normal girl. I'm broke so I wont find out anytime soon.

#6 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@dementedtheclown said:
" Someone Spoiler me if Hit-Girl is still a "super hero" not just a normal girl. I'm broke so I wont find out anytime soon. "
I heard that's she's training Kick-Ass, but isn't fighting crime.
#7 Posted by dementedtheclown (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats just what was shown in the magazine preview. I'm sure she'll get a "call to duty". Or at least hope, kick-ass just doesnt kick ass without a little girl decapitating people lol.
It's part of who she is, she cant go from guns & knives to barbies & my little pony.

#8 Posted by sonofhercules95 (703 posts) - - Show Bio

sold out!

#9 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@dementedtheclown said:
"Thats just what was shown in the magazine preview. I'm sure she'll get a "call to duty". Or at least hope, kick-ass just doesnt kick ass without a little girl decapitating people lol. It's part of who she is, she cant go from guns & knives to barbies & my little pony. "

Mark Millar mentioned that in an interview. She will come back, but it will take a while.
#10 Posted by d0npierre (399 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool, gonna get me some...

#11 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zinc said:
" I went to my local comic shop and they were sold out. I'll have to wait to they get more copies next week. "
Ring around (or e-mail) a few places.  My LCS had a handful of copies on the shelf today, so I'm sure you can find somewhere that will still have it in stock & can mail it out to you :)
Moderator
#12 Posted by EisforExtinction (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

I said I was going to wait for the trade but I didn't...

#13 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved it.
#14 Posted by Duncan (11434 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll just wait for the trade again.

#15 Posted by EisforExtinction (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Duncan said:
" I'll just wait for the trade again. "
Stay strong!
#16 Posted by Duncan (11434 posts) - - Show Bio
@EisforExtinction: Oh, I'll have no problem with it. I don't even have money to begin with.
#17 Posted by dementedtheclown (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah No Money Sucks, I Might Just Wait For The Movie...

#18 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@Duncan said:
" I'll just wait for the trade again. "
I'll do the same. I prefer trades as oppose to single issues.
#19 Posted by Icon (2051 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative said:
" @Duncan said:
" I'll just wait for the trade again. "
I'll do the same. I prefer trades as oppose to single issues. "
Same here, I collect almost everything through trades now (also read from Marvel digital comics sometimes too). 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.