Kick-Ass 2: Extended NSFW Trailer

#2 Posted by Bobsjonjon (222 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice!

#4 Posted by Squalleon (4034 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like i just saw the whole movie...

#5 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@squalleon: You realize that movies are usually a bit longer than four and a half minutes don't you? :P

#6 Edited by Squalleon (4034 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

@squalleon: You realize that movies are usually a bit longer than four and a half minutes don't you? :P

Wow you are so original :-P
The thing is the whole plot and key moments are shown.

#7 Posted by nappystr8 (1016 posts) - - Show Bio

It's starting to look better. Not good, but at least not a complete massacre of the source material. I think Jim Carey is doing a great job in the film. Probably the only person who is. I really do want this film to be good though.

#8 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (32094 posts) - - Show Bio

Hay Luigi, Luigi Mario

I loved the first film so I'l love this

#9 Posted by EscGamer (113 posts) - - Show Bio

EXCITED!

#10 Posted by csl316 (168 posts) - - Show Bio

First was pretty awesome, and although there have been some behind-the-scenes changes I'll be there opening day.

#11 Posted by ravisher (665 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3613 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome! I can't wait!

#13 Edited by batsymyplaything (268 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hit-Girl hasn't met Damian.

#14 Posted by comicace3 (3466 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a bada** trailer I'll give em that.

#15 Posted by Angelo2113 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems like it will be heavily comparable to the comic books. The truck scene at the end of the trailer seems to be at least. I'm not complaining about that, I'm actually excited for it.

#16 Edited by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

woooooh hell yeah!

#17 Posted by iceslick (773 posts) - - Show Bio

@batsymyplaything: I agree! I don't think she has met either Damian or Jason Todd. lol

#19 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5217 posts) - - Show Bio

@iceslick: I would love a mini where Hit Girl takes Jason as her tutor. She would make a Badass padiwan to his Jedi. Lol

#20 Posted by Jaymundo (168 posts) - - Show Bio

So excited!

#21 Edited by Shallbecomeabattoo (363 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian would beat Hitgirl up. Just saying.

#22 Posted by laflux (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

"Robin wishes he was me"

Dick Grayson, Tim Drake, Jason Todd and Damian Wayne would all diarrheastomp stomp you, and Damian would do it with a smile on his face.......

#23 Posted by danaandra (57 posts) - - Show Bio

This movie couldn't have a better title ... because it looks totally kick ass!

#24 Posted by danaandra (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@shallbecomeabattoo: 1) I don't think so, and 2) Damian and Hitgirl would likely team up instead.

#25 Posted by Shallbecomeabattoo (363 posts) - - Show Bio

@danaandra: please. Damian fights metahuman enemies on a daily basis. He is way too much to handle for Hitgirl and way to skilled. Sure, she has training, but she doesn't have training with a thousand year old cabal of assassins and after that training with Batman. Damian takes her down fast.

And I also don't know i he would team up with her. He seemed to be in the "girls are dumb" age :-)

#26 Posted by danaandra (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@shallbecomeabattoo: He might have been at the "girls are dumb" age, but Hitgirl is no run-of-the-mill girl. He might well have thought, "If all girls were like you .... " ;-)

#27 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha, "Robin wishes he was me!"...EPIC!

#28 Posted by X_Person (17 posts) - - Show Bio

"Genghis Carnage, come on." I like how easily he comes up with names, haha

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.