Jim Carrey in Kick Ass First Look!

Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

Universal Pictures' Kick-Ass 2 has begun shooting in Toronto, and now someone has uploaded a video featuring Jim Carrey as Colonel Stars, as well as Lindy Booth's Night Bitch and Robert Emms' Insect Man.

Donald Fasion as Doctor Gravity

Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall hits theaters June 28, 2013.

#1 Posted by BumpyBoo (7215 posts) - - Show Bio

You can do it, Jim! :D He is the man:

#2 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Donald Fasion !

#3 Posted by cattlebattle (12284 posts) - - Show Bio

I cannot wait, I think the first Kick ass was one of the best comic adaptions that has existed thus far.......looks cool. I wonder if he is going to have the same fate as he does in the comic though.......

#4 Posted by Ms. Omega (4205 posts) - - Show Bio

Freakin Awesome!!!

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11735 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my........I'll be watching this then.

#6 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

So funny -- Torontonians are so accommodating, lol.

#7 Posted by The_Tree (6421 posts) - - Show Bio

This is looking great, definitely one of my most anticipated comic book movies of next year.

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (13718 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks nice!

#9 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hated how they hollywoodized the Dave's love life in the first movie. That was my only complaint about that film really. Lookin forward to the next one.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.