i just watched kick ass and...

• 57 results
#51 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay Kick Ass ! 
'tis an awesomely awesome movie :)

#52 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @danhimself said:
" really??  it was an ok movie up until the jetpack...the jetpack ending ruined the movie for me "
the Jetpack was awesome :D "
True dat.
#53 Posted by Gunslinger6 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved the movie, the jetpack, and the fact that red Mist's identity was known from the beginning, it was pretty obvious in the comic. I didn't like Nic Cage though but if he was the price to pay for the financial succes of the movie and a sequel, then I guess I'm OK with it.

#54 Posted by Agent Buttons (13479 posts) - - Show Bio
this movie was so whack.
#55 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gunslinger6 said:
" I loved the movie, the jetpack, and the fact that red Mist's identity was known from the beginning, it was pretty obvious in the comic. I didn't like Nic Cage though but if he was the price to pay for the financial succes of the movie and a sequel, then I guess I'm OK with it. "
Nic Cage did an okay impression of Adam West batman.
#56 Posted by iloverobots (455 posts) - - Show Bio

I bought the blu-ray a couple of days ago and yesterday I took the time to watch the extra stuff: a pretty long "making of kick ass" documentary and a shorter one about the comic book (with the comic's creative team) and both were great and well worth buying the movie.

#57 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@iloverobots said:
" I bought the blu-ray a couple of days ago and yesterday I took the time to watch the extra stuff: a pretty long "making of kick ass" documentary and a shorter one about the comic book (with the comic's creative team) and both were great and well worth buying the movie. "
Haven't seen that yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.