Could Kick-Ass beat anyone?

#1 Posted by flash_fanboy (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Kick-Ass, of the comic by the same name realistically beat any villain or hero in comic books?
#2 Posted by Kairan1979 (16711 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he has a good chance to beat Kennet "Norrin" Weimsmeyer aka Wannabe/Scarlet Knight from Freshmen comic book.

#3 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest, in current Kick-Ass comics, he's actually a fairly good fighter.

#4 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7723 posts) - - Show Bio

he couldnt beat anyone with actuall power or Moon Knight i thinks he got a shot a batman robin and leather boy

#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92445 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCheeseStabber said:
" he couldnt beat anyone with actuall power or Moon Knight i thinks he got a shot a batman robin and leather boy "
You think he could take Batman and/or Robin?
#6 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I could tell while watching the movie, he appears to beat himself quite often.... off the deep end.

#7 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7723 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: well his moves have improved and hes using guns and knives and willing to kill so maybe not both at the same time but
#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92445 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCheeseStabber said:
" @The Dark Huntress: well his moves have improved and hes using guns and knives and willing to kill so maybe not both at the same time but "
Yeah........Batman and Robin go up against super-powered villains and people FAR FAR FAR more experienced than Kick Ass ALL the time. Damian Wayne would beat Kick Ass. 
#9 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCheeseStabber said:
" @The Dark Huntress: well his moves have improved and hes using guns and knives and willing to kill so maybe not both at the same time but "

SMH

#10 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7723 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: but Kick Ass has his own team and hes green and nothing beats green >;3
#11 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCheeseStabber said:
" @The Dark Huntress: but Kick Ass has his own team and hes green and nothing beats green >;3 "

SMH SMH SMH

#12 Posted by Mercy_ (92445 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCheeseStabber said:
" @The Dark Huntress: but Kick Ass has his own team and hes green and nothing beats green >;3 "
Batman has his own team, too. And in all honesty, Batman could probably take Kick Ass and his entire team all by himself. 
#13 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7723 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: well lets think first tho the team just started and they ripped a mob bosses crotch off with a dog i guess we should wait a while before deciding anything tho because we havent seen if can do anything more yet
#14 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by ValendianKnight (297 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait is the discussion of Kick Ass having any chance at all of even HURTING Batman really happening? Cause it sounds like it's happening.

#16 Posted by Kairan1979 (16711 posts) - - Show Bio

The only Batman that Kick-Ass can beat is Batman Jones. :D

#17 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

He is growing as a fighter. give him time.

but as for the most part no. and part of that is because he is more realistic than most any-other hero.

#18 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCheeseStabber said:
True
#19 Posted by joshmightbe (24598 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet he could take out Peeper

#20 Posted by flash_fanboy (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait seriously.

I was thinking just small time street fighters or criminals.

how the funk did Batman come into the equation?

#21 Posted by flash_fanboy (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Apart from that, great ideas everyone.
#22 Posted by endless_dream123 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

his own villians but it would be very hard to beat some other villians

#23 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@endless_dream123 said:
"

his own villians but it would be very hard to beat some other villians

"
He mostly needed help to beat his own villains. At first, he didn't ever even beat them. He just kinda served as a distraction. Currently, he can handle most groups of modern criminals.
#24 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

He can at least beat up jimmy olsen

#25 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious said:

Red Mist

Well yeah, but that doesn't count because Red Mist is and always will be a P*ssy. This isn't opinion it's canon

#26 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: True :P

#27 Posted by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

Condiment King.

#29 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19890 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly think he could take earth one batman 6-7/10 times.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.