Follow

Kick-Ass

Character » Kick-Ass appears in 69 issues.

Dave Lizewski was an average high school student, who's dream was becoming a hero. Dissatisfied with his underwhelming life, he created an improvised superhero suit and armed himself with a pair of batons. As time went by, he became known as the "greatest superhero of all time", Kick Ass.

Another Red Band Kick-Ass Trailer

• 68 results
    Avatar image for marshal_victory
    Marshal Victory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Marshal Victory
    @Jotham said:
    " @Marshal Victory said:
    " @Jotham said:
    " @Marshal Victory said:
    " Oh yeah critics are gona hate this movie something fierce.Least the ignorant  holier-than-tho critics wount claim its a Harry Potter rip off . "
    Are you talking about that "Percy Jackson" movie?  About the Kick-Ass trailer: looks great, can't wait. "
    Well sorta .But mostly sick of critics comparing any thng to Harry Potter. Neil Gaimen is much nicer than i would have been over Books of magic an What is borrowed in Harry Potter.Critics will Hate this since they cant compare it to harry potter.They will hate it cause its not spider man ,They will hate it because its not what they can pigon hole with out showing how they review things....Mostly by comparison than a honest look at what it is . "
    Yeah, but most of the time the company selling the thing is trying to compare it to Harry Potter. For instance, in that Percy Jackson trailer they make a big deal about how the director also did two Potter movies (or something like that). "

Of the trailers i have seen for percy jackson i didnt see from the director of.or least it wasnt something that stuck out to me.Their is a movie reviewer who gripes about this very thing of comparing movies an loosing the movie in the comparison.Now hes as bad for this as any one but his points on this was valid. 

Today reviewers just crunch it down to the smallest posible review by comparison.Movie one meets movie two an doesnt equal movie three sort of reviews.At least Kick ass will not be compaired to Harry Potter.
    Im doubting huge box office to.R rated movies rarely have huge box office returns.I will buy the dvd an or the directors cut when their avaliable tho.
    Dex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Dex

this movie is going to be kickass ....................ha...ha..............................ha

IGMATIK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By IGMATIK

I LOVE THE COMIC AND CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE. I HOPE ITS HAVE AS DECENT OR BETTER THAN MOST COMIC-ADAPTED FLIXS
    Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#54  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

This movie is gonna suck ass

Avatar image for illyana_rasputin
    Illyana Rasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#55  Edited By Illyana Rasputin
    Mbecks14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#56  Edited By Mbecks14
    @Illyana Rasputin said:
    "
    "
    AHAHHAHHAA

this movie looks bad ass
    The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57  Edited By The WeatherMan

This movie will pWN!!!!
    Farley Deering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Farley Deering

Can't wait

Dead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Dead

Oh my gosh I love the comic! This movie is going to kick some much ass! I bet alot of people who don't know who Kick-Ass is and see him get his ass kicked alot are going to say his a sucky superhero, but he sure can take a freakin' hit an dhe never gives up that's what makes him awesome!
    sylar615

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60  Edited By sylar615
    @Agent Buttons said:
    "
    @sylar615 said:
    " This movie looks like a piece of @%$.  Attention all you people who are going to go pay for this garbage... You're all idiots.  "

Well....guess I'm an idiot then... "
    I guess you are.  So go pick up a new Wizard that's tailored for "fans" like you, read Fall of the Hulks and wait patiently for Iron Man 2, which will also be just as big a waste of time as this. 
    Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#61  Edited By Agent Buttons
    @sylar615 said:

@Agent Buttons: You don't have to guess, so why don't you go pick up a new Wizard and go read Fall of the Hulks.

@sylar615 said:
    "I guess you are.  So go pick up a new Wizard that's tailored for "fans" like you, read Fall of the Hulks and wait patiently for Iron Man 2, which will also be just as big a waste of time as this.  "
    Took you a few tries to come up with a response, huh? Alright. I don't read Wizard, or Fall of the Hulks...and yeah I can't wait for IM 2, but i suppose those movies are just too crappy for someone of your tastes.

Anyways let's go to Pee Wee's Playhouse and play the guessing game! -______-
    sylar615

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By sylar615
    @Marshal Victory said:

" @Jotham said:

" @Marshal Victory said:
    " Oh yeah critics are gona hate this movie something fierce.Least the ignorant  holier-than-tho critics wount claim its a Harry Potter rip off . "
    Are you talking about that "Percy Jackson" movie?  About the Kick-Ass trailer: looks great, can't wait. "
    Well sorta .But mostly sick of critics comparing any thng to Harry Potter. Neil Gaimen is much nicer than i would have been over Books of magic an What is borrowed in Harry Potter.Critics will Hate this since they cant compare it to harry potter.They will hate it cause its not spider man ,They will hate it because its not what they can pigon hole with out showing how they review things....Mostly by comparison than a honest look at what it is . "
    OMFG you lecture me on being ignorant and you can't even f@#$ing spell Neil Gaiman last name correctly LMFAO. First and foremost don't talk about Neil Gaiman EVER mouthbreather, especially if you don't know how to spell his name. Secondly learn how to f@#$ing spell Simple Jack.  When I first saw your pithy response I thought maybe someone had countered my statement with actual well thought out indignation, I had no idea I was being lectured by a  complete and total dumb @#$%.
    Avatar image for marshal_victory
    Marshal Victory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Marshal Victory
    @sylar615 said:
    "@Marshal Victory said:

" @Jotham said:

" @Marshal Victory said:
    OMFG you lecture me on being ignorant and you can't even f@#$ing spell Neil Gaiman last name correctly LMFAO. First and foremost don't talk about Neil Gaiman EVER mouthbreather, especially if you don't know how to spell his name. Secondly learn how to f@#$ing spell Simple Jack.  When I first saw your pithy response I thought maybe someone had countered my statement with actual well thought out indignation, I had no idea I was being lectured by a  complete and total dumb @#$%. "

No im far from complete.I realy dug your pm's /yawn.You trolled in the forum.Shown your self to be a grammar nazi. 

An again yeah im a mouth breather..i have copd ,was on oxygen for 2 years.Have poor test scores in english an spelling 10th an 8th grade .Theirs resons for that but we both know ,one missspelled word an you win the internet! 

An your on a comic forum claiming the high ground calling every one a idot !If they watch this movie.Its like your trying to get a rise outa people an yet it looks like it backfired.Enuff for you to pm me your response ..LOL!Gota make sure i see what you said.Looks like my "crayon marks" may have goten under your skin.
    The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#64  Edited By The_Ghostshell
    @sylar615: Whats with the poor attitude?
    lozer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By lozer

Just so yall know, I am dressing up to see this movie. Nothing fancy, but googles and a cape and a gauty ring and some undies over my pants.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#66  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I'm really looking forward to this movie, and the trade! :D

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#67  Edited By Constantine

It really does look kick ass

Avatar image for crimsoncomedian
    CrimsonComedian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By CrimsonComedian
    @Gothic Storm: 
    I've seen all the trailers and that. Even in this one, it proves they can't stick to the easiest thing. At the start, the two guys at the car - it's suppose to be 3 guys, at night, spraying graffiti. And instead of his Biology teacher - it's his English.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.